Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 254 beds are found in this beautiful state-of-the-art hospital
- Established 20 physician team with 2 advanced practitioners and a Clinical Performance Nurse
- No call
- Open ICU with full intensivist and sub-specialty support
- No procedures required, but comfort with basic vent management, running codes, responding to rapid response, and clearing patients for surgery is desired
- Cerner PowerChart EMR
- Blocked schedule for a sustainable career; 26 weeks per year (182 shifts annually) with minimal nights required – the vast majority of shifts worked will be day shift (7 am – 7 pm)
- H1B eligible facility
- Access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Location & Lifestyle
Mishawaka is a part of the South Bend, Indiana metropolitan area, boasting a cumulative population of 318,586. The city prides itself on being safe and provides a very low cost of living with excellent schools. Mishawaka has received many accolades including ranked second in the State of Indiana by Business Week Magazine as one of the best places to raise your kids.