HCA Healthcare's JFK Medical Center is seeking an additional BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join our hospital-employed group of six.
* BE/BC in Gastroenterology
* Responsibilities will include providing care to patients in the clinic & hospital settings
* Advanced Inflammatory Bowel Disease Fellows are encouraged to apply
* Must be committed, willing to collaborate and enthusiastic about taking care of patients
* Must have excellent communication skills
* Impressive compensation package including bonus potential
* Comprehensive corporate benefits package including health and 401k
* Occurrence based malpractice insurance
* No state income tax
* 486-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of services
* Over 500 physicians, 2200 healthcare professionals and 300 volunteers
* Specializes in cardiovascular care
* Our main campus in Atlantis, will soon go from a 486-bed facility to a robust 558-beds once our $108 million dollar construction project is complete
* Quality neighborhoods and schools; top-notch healthcare; world-class culture, dining and shopping. Discover big-city benefits with smaller-town ambiance.
* Gorgeous weather. Land, water and sports adventure. Excellent dining, shopping and culture. And we are just scratching the surface.
* Startups to global multi-nationals, business thrives in West Palm Beach. Explore our success in healthcare, technology, manufacturing, services.
JFK Medical Center was originally named John F. Kennedy Hospital as the first memorial to our nation's 35th president in 1966. Growing with the community, JFK Medical Center has evolved into a multi-campus medical center, encompassing four convenient locations throughout Palm Beach County.
Our Main Campus in Atlantis is a 486-bed acute care medical and surgical facility known for its Comprehensive Services including: 24-Hour Emergency Services, Cardiovascular Care, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Neurosciences, Stroke Care, General, Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery, Orthopedic Care, Spine Care, Bariatrics, Sleep Disorders, Wound Management, Behavioral Health and Obstetrics.
JFK Medical Center North Campus, the latest addition to our family, is a 245-bed acute care hospital, with an adjoining 88-bed psychiatric unit, and a medical professional office building. JFK North is the largest provider of Behavioral Health services in Palm Beach County.
We also offer two off-site Emergency Rooms in Palm Beach Gardens and West Boynton Beach. These facilities offer 24 hour care for emergent conditions in adults and children, providing the same emergency treatment as our hospital based ER's, just closer to home. JFK Medical Center is committed to providing quality, cost-effective healthcare to the communities we serve.
Atlantis is a small community that is part of the large Palm Beach Metro area. Palm Beach, a mere three-blocks wide and 14 miles long, it is a barrier island connected to the mainland by three primary bridges in the center of town.
Whether you're interested in the family-oriented quiet streets and sandy beaches or want to experience the "Greenwich Village" lifestyle near Main Street, where a fanciful mix of old and new houses, along with apartments and condominiums, share the walking ambiance to small shops, grocers and a host of outdoor restaurants, there are endless possibilities.
* Accredited Chest Pain Center with
Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
* Advanced comprehensive stroke center
* Behavioral health services (adult)
* Breast MRI
* Cardiac catheterization & angioplasty
* Cardiac and vascular rehabilitation
* Cardiac rehabilitation
* Comprehensive cancer services
* Orthopedic and Spine Institute
* Diabetes certification from
* Diabetes management
* Digital mammography
and 3D tomosynthesis
* Emergency medicine
* Heart & vascular care
* Intraoperative radiation therapy
* Kid-friendly ER
* Kidney dialysis
* Neuroscience Institute
* Open heart procedures
* Rehabilitation center
* Robotic-assisted surgery
* Sleep disorders center
* Two off-site emergency rooms
* Weight loss surgery
* Wound care
We are pleased to continue to receive recognition as a quality hospital with our designations by the Joint Commission as a certified primary stroke center, as well as being recognized as one of the 2014 and 2015 Truven Health Top 50 Cardiovascular hospitals in the Country. This prestigious annual award honors hospitals that have led the way with superior performance in cardiovascular service in four key areas: outcomes of care, service-line efficiency, financial performance, and core measures alignment.
JFK Medical Center is committed to providing quality, cost-effective healthcare to the communities we serve.