Dermatologist in Scenic Midwest
Memorial Health System is seeking a Dermatologist to join our growing medical team of 300+ providers. We are hiring one full-time provider to help manage the growing need of dermatological care within our community. Memorial Health System is located in Marietta, OH and provides medical services for a population base of over 300,000. If you are interested in joining a collaborative medical staff that always puts the patient first, Memorial Health System would be a great fit for you.
- Monday – Friday, (flexible schedule, currently 8-5)
- Ability to work with residents and medical students
- New office building
- NP/PA medical assist
- 6 weeks PTO
- Guaranteed base salary with production bonus potential
- Signing bonus
- Student loan repayment
- Recruitment stipends for early commitment
- Annual CME funds
- Excellent benefits plan with match and pension
- H1-B visa support- *cap exempt*
- BC/BE in Dermatology
- Unrestricted Ohio State Medical License
- Current Ohio DEA certificate
- Open to 2016 & 2017 new grads
Memorial Health System consists of a 200-bed not-for-profit community hospital, a full service cancer center, a critical access/orthopedic hospital, 110+ physician practices, 2 urgent care centers, a rehabilitation center, a free standing emergency department, an extended care facility and a retirement community.
Our medical staff is comprised of a 170+ specialists including (but not limited to): surgical oncology, bariatric surgery, thoracic surgery, 24 hour hospitalist coverage, plastic /reconstructive surgery and interventional cardiology).
In addition, the system maintains:
- Surgery suites with 9 state of the art operating rooms, including a Robotic Suite (Da Vinci)
- Block scheduling known for efficiency and long tenured OR nurses
- Eleven ICU Beds (a combined medical and surgical ICU)
- 24 bed Special Care Unit (3 vent rooms)
- Emergency Department with 48+ visits per year to the core facility alone
The city of Marietta, located in scenic Southeast Ohio, boasts unique shops, exceptional dining and a vast array of cultural and entertainment venues. Smithsonian Magazine has named Marietta to its list of "Top Communities to Visit in 2014".
Employers in the service area include DuPont, Hino Motors, the US Treasury Department, and Thermo Fisher Scientific.