BC/BE Rheumatologist in Marietta, OH
Memorial Health System is seeking BC/BE Rheumatology Physicians to join the team in Marietta, OH.
- Primary service area population >250,000 people.
- Supportive & collaborate medical staff and administration
- Independent medical system governed by a volunteer board of community members.
- Innovative and proactive medical strategies and structure
- Highly competitive base salary with 2 year guarantee, plus productivity bonus
- Signing bonus, relocation $15,000, educational loan repayment, annual CME funds $5,000, business expense account, and stipend for final year in training (if applicable)
- full benefits, including; health, dental and vision coverage at no premium for an individual and family plan
- 403b and 457 retirement plans with corporate match
- 6 weeks PTO
- malpractice coverage, and long term disability (a detailed benefits summary is available upon request).
Memorial Health System consists of a 200-bed not-for-profit community hospital, a full service cancer center, a critical access/orthopedic hospital, 110+ physician practices, 2 urgent care centers, a rehabilitation center, a free standing emergency department, an extended care facility and a retirement community.
Our medical staff is comprised of a 170+ specialists including (but not limited to): surgical oncology, bariatric surgery, thoracic surgery, 24 hour hospitalist coverage, plastic /reconstructive surgery and interventional cardiology).
In addition, the system maintains:
- Surgery suites with 9 state of the art operating rooms, including a Robotic Suite (Da Vinci)
- Block scheduling known for efficiency and long tenured OR nurses
- Eleven ICU Beds (a combined medical and surgical ICU)
- 24 bed Special Care Unit (3 vent rooms)
- Emergency Department with 48+ visits per year to the core facility alone
The city of Marietta, located in scenic Southeast Ohio, boasts unique shops, exceptional dining and a vast array of cultural and entertainment venues. Smithsonian Magazine has named Marietta to its list of "Top Communities to Visit in 2014".
Employers in the service area include DuPont, Hino Motors, the US Treasury Department, and Thermo Fisher Scientific.