TRAVELING HOSPITALIST OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
AT SANFORD HEALTH IN SOUTH DAKOTA, NORTH DAKOTA, AND MINNESOTA
Sanford Health is seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine Traveling Hospitalist physicians.
- Must be willing to work at any of the Sanford regional sites in Sioux Falls, SD, Fargo, ND, Bismarck, ND, and Bemidji, MN
- Guaranteed 6 weeks of work per year (7 days / 12 hour shifts) with minimum of 1 holiday week and 1 nocturnal week per year
- Part-time and Full-time available with benefits dependent upon minimum number of shifts worked
- Employed Physician Model
- Smooth transition of Physician-to-Physician hand-offs
- Energetic Group & Supportive Administration
- EMR is EPIC throughout ALL Sanford locations
- Attractive pay of $2000 per day
- Paid travel, hotel, rental car, per Sanford travel policy
- Paid malpractice & tail coverage
COMMUNITIES CAN INCLUDE:
- Sioux Falls Region: Sioux Falls, SD, Aberdeen, SD, Worthington, MN
- Fargo Region: Fargo, ND, Thief River Falls, MN
- Bismarck Region: Bismarck, ND
- Bemidji Region: Bemidji, MN
Sanford Clinic Bemidji is part of the Sanford Health network based in Sioux Falls, SD and Fargo, ND. Sanford Clinic Bemidji is an 120+physician, multi-specialty group practice and includes 1,450 employees. The 118-bed Sanford Medical Center, a Level IV trauma and tertiary referral center in Bemidji, Minnesota.
The uniqueness and attraction of Bemidji, Minnesota is evident as soon as you arrive. This picturesque, charming and progressive community is located on the shores of Lake Bemidji - 220 miles northwest of Minneapolis. Bemidji provides a small town flavor and friendliness while at the same time providing many cultural options not always thought of for northern Minnesota. Bemidji, the county seat for Beltrami County, with a population of 13,400 is surrounded by vast forested areas and 400 lakes within 30 miles of the city. The greater Bemidji area is a hot spot for snowmobiling, fishing hunting, hiking, skiing and tourism.
The big statue of Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox in Bemidji is one of the most photographed landmarks in the United States. Bemidji is also a retail/wholesale trade center with local, national and international manufacturing. The city has over 125 shops and 50 restaurants. Woolen products are produced by Bemidji Woolen Mills and many Native American handmade goods are sold in the area. Lady Slipper Designs, a nationally recognized company, is based in Bemidji and sells locally made artifacts throughout the country.
An educational community, Bemidji is the home of Bemidji State University and Northwest Technical College. The 5,000 students of Bemidji State University provide a pleasant compliment to the local population and activity including art exhibits, theatrical production and sports events.
Click the links below to find more of what Bemidji, Minnesota offers:
|Bemidji Chamber of Commerce
Bemidji Community Theater and Symphony
Itasca State Park
Bemidji Regional Airport
Parks and Recreation
Bemidji Public Schools
Sanford Health is the largest rural not-for-profit health care system in the nation and is dedicated to excellence in patient care, innovation and pioneering integrated care. Our model of integrated health provides care through physicians, hospitals, health plan, research and education. Our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of over 1,400 primary and specialty care physicians located in 140 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota. These practices are all networked by our state-of-the art EMR system -- EPIC.
With more than 26,000 employees, Sanford Health is the largest employer in North and South Dakota. The system is experiencing dynamic growth and development in conjunction with T. Denny Sanford's gift, the largest gift ever to a health care organization in America. This gift is making possible the implementation of several initiatives including global children's clinics in China, Ireland, Africa, Israel and Mexico., multiple research centers, eradicating breast cancer and finding a cure for Type 1 diabetes.
When you join Sanford Health you will join a leader in the health care industry in the Upper Midwest. Sanford Health offers:
- Competitive compensation and full benefits package
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Research and academic opportunities
- Call schedules allowing for meaningful family time
- Excellent referral base from its primary care clinics
- No partnership buy-in costs
- State-of-the-art technology