Seeking Hospital Medicine Medical Director
Make An Impact. Make A Difference.
Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center is seeking a Hospital Medicine Medical Director to join their program.
At Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center, we are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of those who live in our community. Our commitment to medical excellence, innovation and safety has helped us to be named one of America’s Top 100 Hospitals for the fourth straight year by Thomson Reuters, the nation’s leading information resource for the health care industry. This expanding hospital medicine program is seeking a physician to join their friendly and cohesive group. In this program, there is an option to perform procedures as well as have a patient load of about 15 patients per day.
- Block schedule
- Supportive staff and management team
- Optional procedures
- Leadership opportunities
- Fully integrated EMR
At Advocate Aurora, you have the ability to share ideas with over 100 hospital medicine colleagues on a regular basis to further develop hospitalist based-care delivery models. With a manageable workload that focuses on patient care, fully integrated EMR that allows rapid access to patient history and medications on admit, educational roles with medical students and residents and opportunity for career growth and leadership, this IS the organization to consider for your Hospital Medicine Career.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make health happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
The spirit on the lake
Sheboygan Waterfront Property
The medical center's commitment to medical excellence, innovation and safety has helped us to be named one of America’s Top 100 Hospitals for the fourth straight year by Thomson Reuters, the nation’s leading information resource for the health care industry. The medical center has also been designated as a Primary Stroke Center, certified by the Joint Commission.
- Cardiac Care: Combines advanced surgical procedures with outpatient rehabilitation and education programs
- Vascular Center: Treats peripheral vascular disease and abdominal aortic aneurysms; performs stent graphics and carotid stenting
- Obstetric Services and Women's Health: More than 1000 babies are born here every year. We also specialize in women's care at all stages of life
- Orthopedic Care: Orthopedics, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation staff available
- Aurora Back and Spine Program: Multidisciplinary team of experts includes orthopedic spine surgeons, chiropractors, pain management specialists, physical and occupational therapists and more
- Aurora Sports Medicine Institute: As the premiere sports medicine program in Southeastern Wisconsin, we provide comprehensive services such as injury evaluations, rehabilitation services following joint replacement, athletic training services for peak performance and more.
- Behavioral Health Services: Our inpatient team offers hope and healing in a caring, compassionate environment to adolescents, adults and older adults struggling with depression, anxiety, substance abuse and other behavioral health issues.