PRN/PT - EM Opportunity in St. Louis metro area
We are seeking a regular part-time (or PRN) physician for the emergency department at Gateway Regional Medical Center in Granite City, IL. This physician would ideally be available for 1-3 shifts per month (Mix of shift types). Come and join a great team of tenured physicians and medical staff just 8 miles from downtown St. Louis!
- 28,000 annual volume ED
- Days/Mids/Nights available
- 11 hours of NP/PA coverage daily
- EMR: Medhost
- Competitive base salary
- Benefits include Medical Malpractice with tail and CME
- 24/7 administrative support
- Opportunities to moonlight at our low volume sites, unlimited income potential.
- IL License preferred
- EM trained or Primary Care trained with similar experience is also welcome!
At Integritas, our providers are part of our family! We emphasize frequent and regular face-to-face communication. When our providers have a question or a need, they reach out to someone they know and trust. Work for a locally owned, Physician-led company.
- Granite City is located on the far West side of southern Illinois, just on the other side of the Mississippi River from metropolitan St. Louis, MO.
- Founded in 1896, Granite City was named by William and ,Frederick ,Niedringhaus, who established it as a ,steel making ,company town ,for the manufacture of kitchen utensils made to resemble granite.
- The Granite City Park District owns 13 parks. Wilson Park is the most notable, it ,contains a pool, ice rink, park office, skate park, food and beverage stand, tennis courts, several pavilions, baseball fields, and a wedding area. The Park District offers baseball, flag football, tennis, soccer, basketball, and hockey programs for the youth.
- Every summer around July 4, Wilson Park hosts the Patriots in the Park program. The program includes live entertainment, carriage rides, carnival rides, food &, beverage stands, and the second largest fireworks display in the St. Louis area.
- Granite City is located just 22 minutes from St. Louis Lambert International Airport, as well as multiple Amtrak stations in the area that provide service to Chicago, IL.