Opportunity for a CRNA in Dickinson, North Dakota
The Department of Anesthesiology is seeking a CRNA to join a growing practice at CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson in North Dakota. The CRNA will be joining a team of Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists. This is an excellent opportunity to step in to a very busy, established practice.
The ideal candidates for this full-time position will be:
- Board-certified/eligible by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Ability to obtain a license to practice as an CRNA in the state of North Dakota
- Motivated to work with us as we grow and expand
- Ideal candidates should also possesses excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, thrive in a fast-paced environment, have the ability to work well in a team-based care delivery model, and share our vision to create healthier communities
We are especially interested in candidates that demonstrate a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism, and adheres to and exhibits our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence.
The position offers:
- Full-scope CRNA practice
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- Full benefits
- Paid relocation expenses
A career with Catholic Health Initiatives means working for a financially solid, physician-led organization, practicing with an outstanding collegial team, and the assurance that you’re working for an organization committed to work-life balance.
Our Invitation to You – Come discover why more than 4000 physicians and providers choose to call Catholic Health Initiatives home. If you’re passionate about patient care and like what we stand for, take a moment to explore this exceptional opportunity we welcome your interest by email or call to Francine Kyaw at 701-237-8179 or Lynn Kriechbaumer at 701-530-7132 and send your CV to FrancineKyaw@catholichealth.net or Lynnkriechbaumer@catholichealth.net.
CHI St. Alexius Health - Dickinson Medical Center is a 25-bed, Critical Access Hospital with a Level IV Trauma Center accredited by the American College of Surgeons and The Joint Commission. We carry the vision of our founding Sisters by building healthier communities through a healing ministry. Along with our hospital located at 2500 Fairway Street in Dickinson, we administer a wide range of clinic services at the same location, along with our rural clinic in Beach, ND.
CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson Credentials & Recognitions:
- Currently holds The Joint Commission’s National Quality Approval award
- Holds Acute Stroke-Ready Hospital Certification
- 2017 - 6th Best Place to Live - Money Magazine
- 2017 - 5th Best City for Millennial Home Buyers by Realtor.com
- 2016 - Best City in ND for Retirees - SmartAsset
- 2016 3rd Happiest Place in ND Zippia.com (ND Ranked Happiest State)
- 2015 #1 Strongest Micropolitan Economy – POLICOM Corp.
- 2015 #4 Best Tasting Drinking Water – MSN.com
- 2013 Best Small Town ranked by Livability.com
- 2013 Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® Recognition from The Joint Commission for Pneumonia and Surgical Care
- 2013 City of Year - ND League of Cities
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Program certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR)
- Named a HealthStrong™ Top 100 Critical Access Hospital in 2013
- 2013 & 2014 2nd Fastest Growing Micropolitan in the USA per US Census
CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson is part of Catholic Health Initiatives, a nonprofit, faith-based health system formed in 1996 through the consolidation of four Catholic health systems, expresses its mission each day by creating and nurturing healthy communities in the hundreds of sites across the nation where we provide care. One of the nation’s largest nonprofit health systems, Englewood, Colorado-based CHI operates in 18 states and comprises 100 hospitals, including two academic health centers and major teaching hospitals as well as 30 critical-access facilities; community health-services organizations; accredited nursing colleges; home-health agencies; living communities; and other facilities and services that span the inpatient and outpatient continuum of care.
In fiscal year 2018, CHI provided more than $1.14 billion in financial assistance and community benefit for programs and services for the poor, free clinics, education and research. Financial assistance and community benefit totaled approximately $2.1 billion with the inclusion of the unpaid costs of Medicare. The health system, which generated operating revenues of $15 billion in fiscal year 2018, has total assets of approximately $20.5 billion. Learn more at www.catholichealthinitiatives.org
At CHI, we’re investing in our physician enterprise because we know that our physicians, mid-level providers and medical practice staff are the heart of CHI and the high-quality care we provide to our patients. Our physician enterprise includes CHI’s employed physicians and non-physician providers, and currently makes up 20% of the medical staff providing care in our hospitals. These highly talented medical professionals serve our communities, shape our approach to patient care and manage clinical functions. In short, they make it possible for us to sustain and grow our ministry of care.
The mission of Catholic Health Initiatives is to nurture the healing ministry of the Church by bringing it new life, energy and viability in the 21st century.
Our Core Values – Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free environment.
Dickinson is a progressive community of over 30,000 people that serves as a regional center for over 101,000. We are located in the southwest corner of North Dakota. Strong incremental growth over the past decade has been fueled be a diverse economy fed by new wealth from energy, agriculture, and manufacturing.
Dickinson is the destination community for entertainment, shopping, and business services. Roughrider Days Fair & Expo, the North Dakota Ukrainian Festival, Homecoming at Dickinson State University Campus, Bandshell Concerts, Rodeos, Specialty Vehicle Shows, Art in the Park, and our Concert Series are just some of the activities available here.
For the outdoors lovers, world-class bird and big-game hunting compliment hiking, biking and equestrian trails. The West River Community Center is the envy of all North Dakota indoor recreation centers with two pools, tennis courts, climbing wall, fitness center, racquetball and more.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|