Opportunity for a CRNA in Dickinson, North Dakota
Finding Balance. Live. Work. Relax. Play.
At CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson, we are equally committed to exceptional patient care and a high standard of living for our employees.
What We Are Offering
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- Recruitment Incentive
- Paid relocation
- Matching 403b retirement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- CME Time and Dollars
- Paid Vacation
- Full-scope CRNA practice
Medical Center Highlights
- 25-bed critical access regional medical center
- Offering a range of services to an estimated 60,000 people
- Provides comprehensive hospital and clinic services
- Experienced team of physicians and nurses
- Hospitalist program
- North Dakota consistently ranks as one of the safest states, most livable state, and healthiest states in the nation
- High-quality public and private education
- Beautiful community parks, sports facilities, and modern recreation centers, churches, and cultural opportunities
- Rapidly growing and prosperous local economy enriched by the oil and gas industry, agriculture and the service sector
Come discover why more than 4,000 physicians and advance practice clinicians choose to call Catholic Health Initiatives home. If you are passionate about patient care and like what we stand for, take a moment to explore these exceptional opportunities by emailing you CV / cover letter to FrancineKyaw@catholichealth.net or call / text 701.237.8179 or LynnKriechaumer@catholichealth.net or call 701-530.7132.
CHI St. Alexius Health - Dickinson Medical Center is a 25-bed, Critical Access Hospital with a Level IV Trauma Center accredited by the American College of Surgeons and The Joint Commission. We carry the vision of our founding Sisters by building healthier communities through a healing ministry. Along with our hospital located at 2500 Fairway Street in Dickinson, we administer a wide range of clinic services at the same location, along with our rural clinic in Beach, ND.
CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson Credentials & Recognitions:
- Currently holds The Joint Commission’s National Quality Approval award
- Holds Acute Stroke-Ready Hospital Certification
- 2017 - 6th Best Place to Live - Money Magazine
- 2017 - 5th Best City for Millennial Home Buyers by Realtor.com
- 2016 - Best City in ND for Retirees - SmartAsset
- 2016 3rd Happiest Place in ND Zippia.com (ND Ranked Happiest State)
- 2015 #1 Strongest Micropolitan Economy – POLICOM Corp.
- 2015 #4 Best Tasting Drinking Water – MSN.com
- 2013 Best Small Town ranked by Livability.com
- 2013 Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® Recognition from The Joint Commission for Pneumonia and Surgical Care
- 2013 City of Year - ND League of Cities
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Program certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR)
- Named a HealthStrong™ Top 100 Critical Access Hospital in 2013
- 2013 & 2014 2nd Fastest Growing Micropolitan in the USA per US Census
CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson is part of Catholic Health Initiatives, a nonprofit, faith-based health system formed in 1996 through the consolidation of four Catholic health systems, expresses its mission each day by creating and nurturing healthy communities in the hundreds of sites across the nation where we provide care. One of the nation’s largest nonprofit health systems, Englewood, Colorado-based CHI operates in 18 states and comprises 100 hospitals, including two academic health centers and major teaching hospitals as well as 30 critical-access facilities; community health-services organizations; accredited nursing colleges; home-health agencies; living communities; and other facilities and services that span the inpatient and outpatient continuum of care.
In fiscal year 2018, CHI provided more than $1.14 billion in financial assistance and community benefit for programs and services for the poor, free clinics, education and research. Financial assistance and community benefit totaled approximately $2.1 billion with the inclusion of the unpaid costs of Medicare. The health system, which generated operating revenues of $15 billion in fiscal year 2018, has total assets of approximately $20.5 billion. Learn more at www.catholichealthinitiatives.org
At CHI, we’re investing in our physician enterprise because we know that our physicians, mid-level providers and medical practice staff are the heart of CHI and the high-quality care we provide to our patients. Our physician enterprise includes CHI’s employed physicians and non-physician providers, and currently makes up 20% of the medical staff providing care in our hospitals. These highly talented medical professionals serve our communities, shape our approach to patient care and manage clinical functions. In short, they make it possible for us to sustain and grow our ministry of care.
The mission of Catholic Health Initiatives is to nurture the healing ministry of the Church by bringing it new life, energy and viability in the 21st century.
Our Core Values – Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free environment.
Dickinson is a progressive community of over 30,000 people that serves as a regional center for over 101,000. We are located in the southwest corner of North Dakota. Strong incremental growth over the past decade has been fueled be a diverse economy fed by new wealth from energy, agriculture, and manufacturing.
Dickinson is the destination community for entertainment, shopping, and business services. Roughrider Days Fair & Expo, the North Dakota Ukrainian Festival, Homecoming at Dickinson State University Campus, Bandshell Concerts, Rodeos, Specialty Vehicle Shows, Art in the Park, and our Concert Series are just some of the activities available here.
For the outdoors lovers, world-class bird and big-game hunting compliment hiking, biking and equestrian trails. The West River Community Center is the envy of all North Dakota indoor recreation centers with two pools, tennis courts, climbing wall, fitness center, racquetball and more.
CHI is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees and 25,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|