Mesa View Regional Hospital, located in beautiful Mesquite, NV (near Las Vegas) is seeking a BE/BC Cardiologist to provide full-time services in a Hospital Affiliated Multi-Specialty Group, who has been in the community for over 15 years.
- Physician must be US BE/BC
- Physician must live in the community
- Clean background and good references
- Employed Position with Little-To-No Call!
- Established patient base and high cardiology volumes
- Critical Access based opportunity
- Pacemakers required
- No Caths
- Clinic and Inpatient ER Consults
- Echo System and Exercise Stress is available in the Clinic
Benefits May Include:
- Base Salary with Productivity/Incentive Bonus
- Relocation & CME expenses
- Commencement Bonuses
- Stipend during Training
- Medical Education Debt Assistance and more!
Welcome to Mesa View Regional Hospital in beautiful Mesquite, Nevada.
Mesquite is one of America's best places to live, work, vacation - and practice medicine. This little city with small-town friendliness has abundant sunshine, beautiful housing developments, excellent schools, unlimited recreation and entertainment, world class golf courses, and much, much more.
Mesquite can be exactly the place you are looking for.
331 Days of sunshine - No personal income tax - 7 world class golf courses - Low crime rates - Minimal traffic - Clean & well planned city
Spectator and participant sports including golf, softball, soccer & swimming. Major events such as the Re/Max Mesquite World Long Drive Championship. Mesquite Recreation Center, 12 public parks and hiking and off-road vehicle discovery. Cultural groups for adults & children including theater, singing, visual arts & dance. Resort casinos and full service spas.
High quality gated neighborhoods & many new developments. Rural option with room for horses is available. Buyers market for higher end homes at very affordable prices.
Small school environment where educators know and care about students.
Opportunities for every student to be involved in activities of choice.
University of Nevada, College of Southern Nevada, Dixie State College, Southern Utah University
25 licensed critical access beds - Accredited by The Joint Commission