Dermatology MOHS Opportunity in the Midwest
Marshfield Clinic – Eau Claire Center is seeking a BC/BE Dermatologist who specializes in MOHS Surgery to join our established Department of Dermatology in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
This practice offers the opportunity to teach UW medical students, UW Family Medicine residents and potentially Marshfield Clinic Dermatology residents. Participation with fellow colleagues in monthly tele-conferenced dermatology/dermatopathology conferences are available with great team collegiality.
- Collegial team approach including derm techs, scribes, trained histotechnicians, CLIA-certified Mohs histology lab, support from oculoplastic surgery, surgical oncology, and facial plastic surgery
- Over 350 unique providers referring to Mohs
- Teaching with our Dermatology residency program
- Generous two-year guaranteed salary, with production based after that
- 4 weeks vacation, 2 weeks CME to start
- Recruitment incentives including bonus and/or educational loan assistance
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Malpractice insurance provided
- 401(k) w/match, 457(b), and very generous employer funded retirement
- Fully Funded Relocation
Marshfield Medical Center – Eau Claire – MMC-EC is a 44-bed, 213,000 square foot, full-service hospital that will offer advanced care capabilities including cardiovascular surgery, advanced spine surgery, 24/7 emergency medicine, critical care, inpatient/outpatient oncology care, and much more. MMC-EC was built to allow MCHS to fully integrate care in the Chippewa Valley for the purpose of maximizing patient outcomes and experience with an intent to make care more affordable over time in this area. The facility was built to expand two more stories with an estimated 70 more beds, when needed.
Our new hospital includes a wide-range of advanced care services, including:
- 24/7 emergency department staffed by fellowship-trained and board-certified or board eligible emergency medicine physicians
- Comprehensive cancer care services including inpatient and outpatient care
- Inpatient and outpatient physical therapy, rehabilitation and occupational therapy
- Interventional catheterization and cardiovascular surgery
- Comprehensive women’s and infant care program
- Full scope of general and orthopedic surgery services
- Advanced spine surgery and other advanced procedures
- Pulmonary and critical care medicine with full respiratory and vent capabilities
Marshfield Medical Center - Eau Claire will be open in July 2018!