- Non-profit, locally owned, regional network of both hospitals and clinics with primary care physicians, providers and specialists conveniently located throughout the Yakima Valley in WA!
- Local health system dedicated to delivering world-class healthcare to the Yakima Valley rural-based communities!
- Strategic growth by adding new service lines and growing established programs!
Welcome to Astria Health, a non-profit, locally owned, regional health system consisting of inpatient hospital care and emergency services, ambulatory surgical care, and a network of primary care /walk-in care and specialty clinics located throughout the Yakima Valley in Central WA.
Our vision is ensuring the long-term sustainability of valuable, yet vulnerable, rural-based healthcare delivery systems, many of which are currently threatened in today’s rapidly changing healthcare environment.
As a non-profit entity, every dollar we earn is reinvested into providing quality health care through:
- New or expanded patient care services
- Access to care
- New physician services
- New technologies
- Attracting and retaining engaged professionals who share our vision
What comes to mind when you think of WA? Seattle, Rain, Metropolitan, Cold and Cloudy? Central WA (Yakima Valley) is quite the opposite! Bet you’ll be surprised to find:
- A growing population and thriving economy (Yakima County over 250,000 with our catchment area close to 300,000 residents)
- Over 300 days of blissful sunshine with 4 distinct mild seasons
- Beautiful region located on the sunny-side of the state great for outdoor concerts, shopping, dining, and drive-up espresso stands!
- Every outdoor activity you can think of among some of the most beautiful scenery--rolling hills, vineyards, produce stacked in bins/fruit stands/farmers markets, rivers and lakes, fishing, camping, hiking, biking, hunting, skiing, with spectacular views of Mt. Adams and Mt. Rainier while you drive up the valley!
- Calmer living-balance between life and work
- Growing agricultural center and one of the country's most important agricultural hubs
- World class wineries and microbreweries
- Highly rated private and public schools-some with great sports programs, music programs, and academic excellence-high graduating class/college bound. In recent years, several grads from schools in the Lower Valley of Yakima entered into Medical Schools.
- Arts/Sports/Entertainment- The Yakima Symphony, Seasons Performance Hall, concerts, sporting events/venues, museums, Yakima Capital Theatre, Warehouse Theatre Co (local performing arts), local art gallery and much more!
- Low cost of living –some of the most reasonable housing cost in the PNW
- Medical DO school (PNWU)
- Family Medicine Residency program
- Short commute and virtually no traffic!
- We are within a 2 1/2-3 hours’ drive to the big 3--Seattle, Spokane, Portland
- Yakima and Tri-Cities (Pasco) airports
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.