Outstanding Outpatient Academic Internist needed to join a Growing IM GME Program in Naples, FL!
NCH Healthcare System located in the beautiful, coastal city of Naples, FL is seeking an outstanding Outpatient Academic Internist to join its Mayo Clinic affiliated, Internal Medicine Residency program which launched in July 2017. Ideal candidates will be committed to educational excellence while providing world class patient care in the outpatient setting.
Position Details are as follows:
- Candidates must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Two years of teaching experience at an Academic Institution is preferred
- The position will be eligible for an academic appointment with Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Competitive salary and benefits will be offered
- Key Benefits include Sign-on, relocation, 457 B retirement plan, and more
- Flexible schedules are available
About NCH Healthcare System
NCH Baker Hospital Downtown and NCH North Naples Hospital provide personalized care for over 40,000 patients a year in a 716 bed system. NCH's outstanding reputation is confirmed by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), in its award of accreditation to both NCH hospitals.
In August 2012, the NCH Healthcare System became a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. NCH is the first member of the network in Florida and the Southeast region of the United States.
The Mayo Clinic Care Network lends Mayo Clinic’s knowledge and expertise to the physicians and providers at NCH Healthcare System. NCH’s physicians will have access to Mayo Clinic, including the ability to collaborate with Mayo Clinic physicians on patient care, community health, and innovative health care delivery.
We are affiliated with the Naples Community Hospital Healthcare System (Not-for-profit 501(c)(3) Organization), and are the largest integrated multispecialty physician group in Collier County. Our vision is to be a world class leader of Excellence in Healthcare. Our mission; Helping everyone live a longer, happier, and healthier life.
NCH Downtown Naples Hospital and NCH North Naples Hospital provides personalized care for over 37,000 patients a year in our two-hospital, 716 bed system, 118,000 emergency visits, 3,400 births, approximately 455,000 patient encounters by the NCH Physician Group.
Established approximately 60 years ago, NCH's outstanding reputation is confirmed by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), in its award of accreditation to both NCH hospitals.
Naples Community Hospital is also a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network which provides the physicians of NCH Physician Group advanced tools for patient care and clinical collaboration, including:
- AskMayoExpert - A state-of-the-art online tool that makes available, at the point of care both inpatient and outpatient, Mayo Clinic's knowledge in disease management, clinical care guidelines, treatment recommendations and reference materials for a variety of medical conditions.
- eConsults - An electronic method for a Mayo specialist to answer focused questions about diagnosis or management through an electronic review of the patient's medical record, imaging studies, and laboratory tests that is achieved within 48 business hours or less.
Accomplishments and Recognition
- CMS: 4-stars. Highest star rating in Collier & Lee Counties
- American Heart Association: Gold Plus Award Stroke Designation 2018
- Agency for Healthcare Administration Comprehensive Stroke Center Designation 2015
- Blue Zones Project Worksite Certification, 2017
- Truven Healthcare Analytics: 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospital, 2014 (www.truvenhealth.com)
- US News & World Report: Names a "Best Regional Hospital 2018-2019" Ranked #11 in FL, 2018-2019
- Most Wired: 2012 - 2017 (www.hhnmostwired.com/winners/index.dhtml)
- The Society of Thoracic Surgeons: Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (Open Heart Surgery for Blocked Arteries) 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016 (www.sts.org/report-search-hospital-results-2013?page=21)
- The Leapfrog Group: Awarded Hospital Safety Score “A,” 2014, 2015; 2017: Baker campus - “B,” North Naples campus - “A” (www.leapfroggroup.org)
- Pathway to Excellence®: Third hospital in FL & only hospital in the region, 2013
- HealthGrades: #1 in Florida for Overall Cardiac Care 2010, 2013; #1 in Florida for Coronary Interventional Procedures, 2010-2013
- HealthGrades: Name one of "America's Best Hospitals" for 2019, Top 5% in the nation for overall clinical excellence
- Voted Best Doctors, Nurses, Image, and Reputation by National Research Corp. - Consumer Choice Award, 2013
Naples is the Crown Jewel of
Perched on the Gulf of Mexico in southwest Florida, Naples is well known for its high-end shopping, world-class culture and sophisticated dining. But it's also an affordable family destination that appeals to nature lovers and beach aficionados.Boasting one of the nation's best sandboxes and calmest seas.
Naples is located on the Gulf of Mexico in Southwest Florida.
Naples has the most golf holes per capita than any other city in the US. In fact, it’s known as the, “Golf Capitol of the World.”
Naples and the surrounding areas have been recognized worldwide as an angler’s paradise. It boasts over 37 miles of barrier island coastline extending from Naples south to Marco Island with some of the best fishing in the states.
There are over 100 art galleries
Naples is said to have more millionaires per capita than any other city in Florida, The town is well known for its large number of Fortune 500 CEO's residents
Family fun in the community and also a short drive from Disney World, Busch Gardens, Sea World, Legoland and other attractions!