Neonatology Opportunity- NNP or PA -Beautiful Traverse City MI
Excellent opportunity for a NNP to work with a talented, multi-disciplinary team, which includes two Neonatologists and three NNPs. Munson Medical Center has the only Level III NICU in northern Lower Michigan and the eastern Upper Peninsula.
This is a hospital employed position with part-time and full-time opportunities and flexible scheduling.
In collaboration with the Neonatologists, the role of the NNP is to manage patient care in in a 22-bed NICU, attend high risk deliveries, serve as an expert resource, and assist with air and ground transports. Other aspects of this role include the dynamic opportunity to support a thriving NICU through development of education for staff, development of protocols based on current standards of care, and participation in unit-based professional governance groups.
Will consider new NNP graduates, as well as Physician Assistants with equivalent specialty training.
Munson Medical Center is a great place to work, located in the heart of a great place to live!
Munson Medical Center (MMC) is a 442-bed nonprofit hospital serving as northern Michigan’s regional referral center. It is the flagship of the nine Munson Healthcare hospitals located throughout northern Michigan. MMC is nationally recognized for superior quality care and operational performance. Home to an award-winning heart program and the Cowell Family Cancer Center, it is the only Level II Trauma Center north of Grand Rapids, and has the only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in northern Michigan.
- Fully accredited by The Joint Commission and has a Gold Seal of Approval
- Designated Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission
- “Magnet Hospital” (American Nurses Credentialing Center)
- “Blue Distinction Centers+ for Maternity Care” (Blue Cross Blue Shield of MI)
Join Munson Healthcare on Facebook at:
Located on the northwest coast of Lower Michigan, Traverse City is a four-season resort area which boasts beautiful scenery, year-round activities, and a safe, family friendly community with excellent public, private, and parochial schools.
Traverse City offers world-class golf, great cross-country skiing, and plenty of water for sailing, swimming, and kayaking. Vibrant fruit, wine, and microbrew industries dot the peninsulas. Traverse City is a nationally-recognized foodie town featuring farm-to-table restaurants, a culinary arts institute, and locally-sourced farmers markets.
- 100 Best Destinations Around the Word in Four Seasons (June 2017) - National Geographic
- America’s Happiest Seaside Towns (June 2018) – Coastal Living
- The Most Under-the-Radar Food Towns in America (April 2018) – The Daily Meal
- 100 Most Popular Small Cities to Relocate (February 2018) – Move Buddha
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|