Gastroenterologist - Midwest. Academic Affiliation. More than expected - Kearney, NE
Seeking BE/BC Gastroenterologist - for our CHI Health - Kearney, Nebraska location
Enjoy a piece of Americana; superb Midwest lifestyle
ERCP and EUS skills preferred
Join our team in this blended GI practice with IP consultation, procedures and OP clinic
Academic affiliation with Creighton University School of Medicine (Omaha)
CHI Health Good Samaritan Hospital and clinic
Practice in our well resourced endoscopy suites
Essentials to opportunity;
- ERCP with spyglass capabilities, Hi Definition EGD, colonoscopy, EUS with linear and radial scopes, dedicated fluoro, CO2, and Manometry/pH impedance equipment, Pill cam
- New grads welcome - exceptional experienced mentors
- Quickly build your practice through our built-in primary care and multi-specialty group
- Advanced Practice Providers on your team - along with full support staff
- Provation reporting/imaging system
- Hi-Definition Scopes and equipment
- Exceptional Anesthesia support, MAC for all procedures
- Pre and post procedural areas for patient care. All recovery done in GI lab
- Only ERCP service in 200 mile radius
- Hospitalist/Intensivists; full breadth of specialty
- Beautiful clinic located in professional suite on CHI Health Good Samaritan hospital campus
- University town - home to University of Nebraska at Kearney (UNK), brings vibrancy, Symphony and many cultural aspects to community
- Fantastic location for families, singles and all walks of life
Qualified Candidates please send CV to:
Terri Bangert MAA, FASPR - Physician Recruitment Specialist
CHI Health Good Samaritan Hospital is a 287 bed regional referral center. Over 300,000 catchment area. in 2014 it completed a $64 million hospital expansion with new surgical suites, endoscopy suites, cath labs, PACU, outpatient surgical, and cardiac center. It is a Level II Trauma center with AirCare flight and EMS services. It has a 24-bed open ICU with 24/7 hospitalist service.
Kearney is a growing, progressive community of over 32,000. A University town.
SAFE, FRIENDLY, Family oriented!
- Excellent school systems with both public and private schools. Ranked #1 in state for public schools
- Local airport with daily flights to Denver
- Home to the University of Nebraska-Kearney
- Safe community; low unemployment
- Beautiful parks and trails
- Great shopping spots, national chain restaurants, a thriving downtown with unique shops
- Abundant recreational activites: 5 golf courses, world class hunting and fishing, USHL hockey, university sporting events, excellent YMCA parks/rec program, museums/arts, and convention center
- Low-cost housing with beautiful, spacious developments in town or in the country
- 2 hr drive to Lincoln, 5 hr drive to Denver. 5 hr drive to Kansas City
CHI Health (Nebraska) has implemented a nicotine free work policy and will consider only qualified nicotine free candidates. As of March 1, 2019, cotinine (nicotine) will be added to the list of substances screen for during the post offer, pre-employment testing for all external job candidates offered employment. A positive result for cotinine (nicotine) will eliminate eligibility for employment. consideration.
CHI is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees, physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.