Nocturnist - Hospital Medicine - MidState Medical Center
Nocturnist – Hospital Medicine – MidState Medical Center
Hartford HealthCare (HHC) is the largest integrated health care system in Connecticut and includes five hospitals, a large multi-specialty medical group, the largest behavioral health network in Connecticut, senior care services and a rehabilitation network. We offer a clinically advanced and stimulating work environment in which to grow your career.
MidState Medical Center, an affiliate of Hartford HealthCare, is a 156 bed community hospital, located in Meriden, CT. We are seeking a Hospitalist to serve as a rounding/admitting physician for Attending Medical Staff. The Hospitalist is responsible for the clinical management of patients, assuring timely communication and comprehensive collaboration, and is also responsible for Inpatient Management/Hospital based medical care. This position will have selected administrative responsibilities such as required committee work, quality improvement activities, and teaching responsibilities for both staff and the community.
This is a Nights only position.
Our Hospitalists are deeply committed to quality care and enjoy:
- Highly competitive pay with incentives and generous benefits including 401K, paid time off, and CME
- Abundant teaching and professional growth opportunities
- A strong network of experienced colleagues committed to your success
- Rewarding and challenging mix of patients
Physician Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine with experience in managing acutely ill adult patients with a variety of chronic illnesses.
Located just two hours from Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England’s most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems, a choice to live at the shore, in vibrant urban areas, or in a Kiplinger “Top 10 Best City to Raise a Family” and Travel & Leisure’s “Coolest Suburb in America”.
MidState Medical Center is a 156-bed acute care hospital located in Meriden, CT and affiliated with Hartford HealthCare, the largest integrated health care system in Connecticut. Our state-of-the-art new hospital facility offers leading edge clinical services, a supportive medical community and a well-established practice.
- Modern facility boasts an efficient surgical suite w/ state of the art equipment, including robotics and surgical Physician Assistants
- Medical Office Building located on the Hospital campus
- Our providers have the stability and resources of the largest health care system in CT, while enjoying the local management and operation of a community-based medical practice.
- Experienced, supportive colleagues in the Meriden medical community and throughout the system.
- Robust referral stream.
- Access to and support from Hartford Hospital, the tertiary care center for the system.
- Medical staff of 335 physicians and specialty services that include Balance Institute, Cancer Center, Diabetes and Nutrition Center, Digestive Health Center, Emergency and Urgent Care Centers, Birthing Center, Heart Center, Sleep Center, Spine and Pain Institute, Stroke Center and Wound and Hyperbaric Center.
Located just two hours from Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems, a choice to live at the shore, in vibrant urban areas.
Family oriented and with first rate public and private schools, our region contains quaint revolutionary war towns and historic town greens on the beautiful Connecticut shoreline. You will find boating, beaches, dining and two exciting casinos. Take an easy drive to the rolling hills of Litchfield County, or to the urban centers of New Haven and Hartford with their award-winning regional theatre, innovative dining, world-class museums and lively art scene.