EmBassador Travel Team
Envision Physician Services is seeking EmBassador Travel Team Emergency Medicine Physicians at Hackensack University Medical Center in Westwood, NJ.
Must be BC/BP EM (ABEM/AOBEM).
Experience the prestige of representing Envision Physician Services as an EmBassador Travel Team physician at both new and current client hospitals.
Your clinical and operational expertise, backed by your dynamic communication skills and ability to support positive change, is highly valued as a member of our team. Our EmBassador Travel Team program provides exceptional career opportunities for EM physicians.
Our EmBassador Travel Team Physicians enjoy:
- Practice variety: work at different types of facilities ranging from academic medical centers to rural hospitals
- Concierge-level support: Dedicated liaisons
- Regional engagements with equitable scheduling
- Exceptional compensation package
- No mandatory long-term employment commitment
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Travel Convenience Package
- Paid medical staff dues, licenses, certifications and applications
- Fast track to future leadership opportunities
Hackensack UMC at Pascack Valley is a world-class, 128-bed acute-care community hospital that offers all the resources of a large facility. Certified by the Joint Commission in Stroke Care, HUMC at Pascack Valley opened a brand new, $14 million state-of-the-art Emergency Department in fall 2016. The hospital features an obstetrical unit, a women’s imaging center, cardiac and pulmonary rehab, center for joint replacement, center for bariatric surgery, wound care center, an intensive/critical care unit, five operating rooms, one special procedure room, and a catheterization laboratory. Hackensack UMC is affiliated with a state and nationally renowned healthcare organization: Hackensack Meridian Health.
Emergency Department Profile
- 18,500 annual volume
- 24 hours physician coverage daily (7a-7p/7p-7a)
- Advanced Practice Provider (Tuesday-Saturday 10a-10p, Sunday-Monday 8a-8p/11a-11p)
- Epic EMR coming 2018
- 26 private rooms, including FastTrack rooms
- Dedicated X-Ray, CAT Scan and portable ultrasound
The Borough of Westwood is located in the Pascack Valley in the center of Bergen County and is approximately 10 miles north-northwest of the George Washington Bridge and approximately 7 miles south of the New Jersey-New York state border. Its proximity to New York City and the Hudson Valley make it a great place to live and work. Westwood offers a small-town feel but with big-city access to great dining, shopping and cultural offerings.