Physician Assistant Hospitalist opportunity in Growing Garden City
Hospitalist APP Provider
St. Catherine Hospital
Garden City, KS
- St. Catherine Hospital is seeking a Board Certified APP to join our Hospitalist service.
- Willing to obtain a Kansas license.
- 7 on 7 off model with midlevel assistance on every shift.
- Responsible for only medical/surgical patients.
- Join a team of one hospitalist and one APP.
- We are staffed with a full time intensivist for our 8 bed closed ICU.
- Procedures are not required.
- Ability to partner with an APP.
- Average of 14 shifts a month accompanied by an APP.
- Admitting patients 18 years of age and older.
- EMR is Epic.
Benefits of working with our Hospital and CHPG
- Open communication
- Team mentality
- Competitive compensation
- Annual incentives
- Mission minded, core value driven staff which includes Administration, Physicians, Nurses and more.
- Full benefits include malpractice coverage, defined pension, 401k match & CME.
- Relocation provided up to 12k with approved receipts.
Garden City is located in the western portion of the state. Our community is thriving and growing with an exceptional educational system. Land owning opportunity, country club living, big city amenities include shopping and dining, and nationally-ranked golf courses. Experience a moderate climate with the opportunity to enjoy the outdoors with surrounding lakes for waters sports and lots of hunting and fishing. Local airport with direct flights to Dallas/Fort Worth daily. “Quality of Life Second to None”
The Centura Health Physician Group, one of the largest multi-specialty physician groups in the region, serves as a cornerstone of our health care network. With more than 100 physician practices and nearly 500 providers, we're connecting consumers to state-of-the-art technology, clinical resources and vast professional expertise to keep them healthier.
As a Centura Health Physician Group practice, our partners have the opportunity to connect with other leading providers across the network. Because we are part of a mission-driven, faith-based nonprofit organization, what distinguishes us even more than size of our network is our daily dedication to nurturing the health of the communities we serve.
Rather than spending time on administrative tasks, providers in partnership with Centura Health Physician Group can focus on what matters most - quality patient care.
St. Catherine Hospital was founded by two pioneering physicians and the Dominican Sisters over 80 years ago. St. Catherine Hospital is a 132-bed Joint Commission-accredited regional hospital providing a full-range of medical specialties and exceptional health care in southwest Kansas. Our mission is to extend the healing ministry of Christ by caring for those who are ill and by nurturing the health of the people in our communities.
Recent St. Catherine renovations include these hospital upgrades:
- Newly build patient tower with 64 private patient rooms
- New OR suites
- Cath lab added
- Maternal/Child suites
- Plans to build a new state-of-the-art Emergency Department coming 2017
Exceptional care, extraordinary people - it’s what makes the St. Catherine Hospital difference.
St. Catherine Hospital is connected to Centura Health, Colorado and western Kansas' health care leader, and its integrated statewide network of 15 hospitals, seven senior living communities, medical clinics, affiliated partner hospitals, Flight for Life® Colorado, and home care and hospice services. St. Catherine Hospital and Centura Health's strength lies in their ability to deliver world-class care to people where and when they need it most. Together, they provide care that transcends the walls of a hospital and connections to top expertise and technology that only Centura Health can make.
Garden City, Kanas boasts 9th largest school district in state with a new $97M high school
- Country club living and top 100 nationally-ranked golf course
- Educational system has received several awards—President’s Blue Ribbon Schools, Teacher of the Year, Wal-Mart Teacher of the Year
- All of this and it is located in one of our nation’s top tort reform states
- Driven investor bringing new retail shops, restaurants, hotels and entertainment to the community
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|