Urgent Care Physician in Kentucky - Hospital Employed
Owensboro Health is seeking an Urgent Care Physician in Owensboro, Kentucky.
- Urgent Care Hours: M-F 8 AM – 8 PM, and weekend hours of 8 AM – 5 PM
- 182 shifts, 7 on/7 off schedule
- Hospital-employed with integrated EMR (Epic) in clinics and hospital
- Excellent specialty backup support
- Established 30-year Urgent Care clinic
- Family Medicine Residency program starting in 2019 - teaching opportunities will be available
- Seeking BC/BE candidates--experienced physicians and those still in training welcome to apply
- Facilities will incorporate rounding specialists from One Health providers, imaging, physical therapy, and other specialty services, plus RN, LPN, MOA, and registration support staff.
- Competitive base salary, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and marketing
- Student loan repayment assistance, residency stipends
- $6,000 CME annually
- Complimentary family membership to hospital-owned comprehensive community HealthPark facility in Owensboro.
- Full health/medical benefits
- Funded liability/malpractice/tail coverage, retirement plans
Owensboro Health is a community-focused, nonprofit healthcare system that offers a full range of services utilizing the latest technologies and protocols. Locations include the flagship Owensboro Health Regional Hospital, opened in 2013. Other facilities include Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital, regional primary care and specialty clinics, and three new Healthplex locations in surrounding counties.
Each year, Owensboro Health Regional Hospital averages 2,000 births, 73,000 emergency room visits, 18,000 admissions and 500,000 outpatient visits. System wide, the organization has nearly 4,300 employees and 220+ medical providers
Owensboro Health Regional Hospital represents a new era of health care and wellness for the region. The new $350 million dollar hospital and medical office building project features a nine-story facility licensed for 477 patient beds, and offers views of lush green vistas and natural scenery from every room.
LIFE IN OWENSBORO
Owensboro sits on the southern bank of the Ohio River and serves as cultural and business hub in the Kentucky-Indiana-Illinois try-state region. A modern and vibrant community that maintains a rich history and traditional charm of a southern American city, Owensboro offers a family-friendly atmosphere, quality educational opportunities, a low crime rate and low cost of living index.
- America's Best Place to Work - CNN/Business Week
- Named "Heat the Music" City in 2019 - Brand USA
- Top City for Millennials - Business Insider