Outstanding opportunity for pulmonary critical care on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. This is a well-established group which is hospital employed. Coverage is provided to two hospitals within the system.
This group runs the only pulmonary hypertension center on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Advanced bronchoscopy, including EBUS, radial EBUS, and Navigational bronchoscopy is available. Additional pulmonary interventions provided by thoracic surgeon.
An active lung cancer screening program is operational in the system.
An ASSM accredited sleep center with 6 beds is run by three sleep board certified physicians.
Intensivist coverage provided for 24 bed multidisciplinary ICU. Physician extenders are also part of the group and assist in the ICU and clinics. J-1 waiver available.
Suitable candidates can expect the following:
- Competitive incentive package with a guaranteed base plus performance and production bonuses, relocation assistance or sign-on bonus, and student loan assistance
- Annual CME allowance
- Annual pledge towards licensure and fees
- Malpractice coverage provided by Singing River Health System
- Paid Time Off per Human Resources policy and procedure
- Benefit Package per Human Resources Employment Policy including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, etc.
Jackson County is a coastal community that is the perfect place to work, live and raise a family. With a small town values, excellent schools, community events and recreational activities. This area is great for outdoorsman with beaches, boating, fishing and hunting. We offer a small town atmosphere but are nestled in between two larger cities, New Orleans, Louisiana and Mobile, Alabama. Both are just about an hour away and have big city amenities.
Singing River Health System was founded in 1931 as the state’s first community-owned hospital and is located on the beautiful Gulf Coast of Mississippi. Singing River Health System is comprised of an extensive network of hospitals, medical clinics and medical parks across South Mississippi and offers comprehensive healthcare services.
- Two hospitals located 16 miles apart on the Gulf Coast, Ocean Springs Hospital and Singing River Hospital
- All Medical Staff are Board Certified
- Joint Commission Accredited
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Distinction Center of Excellence for Cardiac Care and Knee and Hip replacements
- Level 3 Trauma Centers with the fastest, largest and most experienced Emergency Departments
- Key Service Lines include:
- Behavioral Health
- Family Medicine – Four clinics along the Gulf Coast
- Inpatient Physician Services Hospitalists program covering both hospitals 24/7
- Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- Accredited Cancer Center providing radiation and medical oncology care
- Medical and Surgical Intensive Care Units with dedicated Intensivists
- Bariatric Program
With pride, passion and commitment, we will improve health and save lives in our community every day
We are Singing River Health System