Neurologists for growing program at Comprehensive Stroke Center in Midwest
Parkview Health, the largest not-for-profit health system in Northeast Indiana, is currently seeking full time Neurologists to join our new Neurology practice located in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Our Neuroscience team currently consists of Neurologists, Neurohospitalists, Neuro Interventionists, Neurosurgeons and is supported by our Advanced Practice Providers.
- Must be Board Eligible/ Board Certified
- Join our growing team of 4 neurologists and 3 Advanced Practice Providers
- Comprehensive Stroke Certification
- Opportunities to conduct research through our Parkview Mirro Center of Research and Innovation or teaching opportunities at the IU School of Medicine Fort Wayne campus
- Opportunities for sub-specialty practice including: epilepsy, headaches, geriatric & movement & neuromuscular disorders.
- Robust benefit package inclusive of highly competitive salaries, annual incentive compensation opportunity, commencement bonus, paid relocation, student loan assistance, retirement contribution plan, flexible spending accounts, health insurance, life insurance, long term disability and many other non-traditional benefits!
This is a great opportunity for those looking to be a part of building a new and exciting program! Parkview Health is a Comprehensive Stroke Center and is a part of the Stroke Care Now Network that serves a very large catchment area of nearly 1.2 million.
Parkview Health employees and physicians have earned the following certifications and accreditation:
- Certified Stroke Center
- Certified Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center
- Accredited Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
Parkview Regional Medical Center in Fort Wayne operates the Samaritan Flight Program and a hospital-based hospitalist and intensivist/eICU® program. Latest technology includes, daVinci Robotics for cardiovascular, urological, gynecological and colorectal surgery and CyberKnife® at the Parkview Comprehensive Cancer Center.
For additional information or to submit your CV, please contact us at email@example.com.
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis – but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle.
Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you’re looking to grow your career, family or home.
Fort Wayne, the region’s hub and Indiana’s second largest city, consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S. and boasts some of the nation’s lowest cost of living.
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life, but with big-city amenities, like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne. It has dining and night life that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures, and we love to explore. If you’re a fan of professional sports, you won’t be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings, you’ll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.