Seeking OB/GYN to grow Department and meet growing Need in Mississippi
Rush Foundation Hospital needs another OB/GYN to join our group of 8 highly regarded physicians in their community.
What we have to offer:
- Rush is seeking a BC OB/GYN with DaVinci Robotic training to serve an outpatient clinic and 215-bed inpatient hospital.
- Physician offices are located in medical office building which is connected to hospital
- Director of Surgery has 20+ years of experience
- 1:4 Weekend call (1:3 weekday call)
- Block time available for surgeons
- OB/GYN will be employed with salary and RVU productivity plan
- Hospital has neonatology coverage with a level III NICU
- Two C-Section Rooms located on the OB/GYN floor
- All suites are LDRP and recently renovated
- Ability to step into an already existing high volume practice with a large 8 county referral base already established with Rush Health Systems
- Adult Hospitalist Program that has been here for 20 years
This is a great practice for an individual who has been DaVinci Robotics trained and is looking to practice a mix of obstetrics and gynecology.
Rush Health Systems is a growing regional healthcare system comprised of seven hospitals and more than fifty specialty and primary care practices. Since 1915, our caregivers, hospitals and clinics are dedicated to making quality healthcare as accessible as possible for the citizens of East Central Mississippi and West Alabama. To accomplish this, Rush is continually investing in new and updated facilities and in the latest treatment and care, in a compliant environment. Our main hospital, Rush Foundation Hospital, located in Meridian, MS is a 215-bed facility dedicated to providing cutting edge technology, quality care and services to all our patients. We have recently added telemedicine and are about to implement EPIC for our EHR. We are dedicated to continuing the growth and development of healthcare programs and specialties based on the needs of our community. Some of Rush Foundation Hospital’s specialty services include:
Newborn Intensive Care Unit
- The Specialty Hospital of Meridian, a long term acute care hospital that offers long-term choices for non-permanent patients who require extended recovery time within a hospital setting.
- Other Rush Health Systems affiliates include five, 25 bed critical access hospitals located in the region: Laird Hospital in Union, MS, H.C. Watkins Memorial Hospital in Quitman, MS, Scott Regional Medical Center in Morton, MS, John C. Stennis Memorial Hospital in DeKalb, MS and Choctaw General Hospital in Butler, AL; Medical Foundation, Inc., a network of providers with primary care and specialty clinics located in East Mississippi and West Alabama; and Rush Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group located in Meridian, Mississippi provides specialized care for all ages.
Each of these efforts targets different groups and their health needs. However, they each have the same goal—to promote better health and provide the people of East Central Mississippi with the information and resources they need to lead healthier lives with access to quality medical care and services.
Full medical malpractice insurance, plus reporting endorsement (tail coverage).
Employee benefits provided by Rush, including:
- Health and Dental insurance (Employer/Employee Contribution).
- Disability insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursement.
- Reimbursement for relevant medical licensure, dues and appropriate subscriptions.
- Relocation expenses up to $10,000.
Excellent compensation and recruitment package available which could include stipends, sign-on bonus or student loan repayment.
A mid-sized town of about 45 to 50,000. Located on two interstates, it is centrally located and is close to several major cities including New Orleans, LA (3 hours); Jackson, MS (1.5 hours); Birmingham, AL (2.5 hours); Atlanta, GA (4 hours); and the beautiful beaches of Gulf Shores, AL (3.5 hours) and Destin, FL (5 hours). It is a very family Oriented community with conservative values, a low cost of Living, low crime rate and excellent school options. Our beautiful year-round warm weather allows for multiple outdoor activities including camping, fishing, hiking and boating. For a small town, Meridian offers an abundance of cultural events including world-class performances in the Mississippi State University Riley Center for Education and Performing Arts encompassing a fully restored Grand Opera House; a Symphony Orchestra; and a brand new museum- the Mississippi Arts & Entertainment Center- that opened in April 2018 and celebrates MS artists, both past and present.
Check out the links below to see all that Meridian has to offer!
And of course, our website: Rush Health Systems