Urologist in Sebastian, FL
Sebastian River Medical Center is seeking a Urologist in Sebastian, FL.
For more information, please contact:
Senior Physician Recruitment Specialist
Steward Health Care
Sebastian River Medical Center brings quality health care to this community with comprehensive services and an experienced team of physicians and caregivers. We are committed to meeting the ever-changing needs of our physicians and patients by investing in modern technology and expanding the services we provide.
One of our fundamental values at Sebastian River Medical Center is our commitment to our local community. We maintain this commitment both collectively as an organization and individually in our personal contributions.
Recognition Awards & Designations
• Accredited by The Joint Commission
• Center for Medicare Services/Hospital Compare Star Rating System: 3 Stars
• Top Performer on Key Quality Measures – The Joint Commission: Heart Attack, Heart Failure, IMM and Surgical Care: 2014
• Top Performer on Key Quality Measures – The Joint Commission: Heart Attack, Heart Failure, Pneumonia and Surgical Care: 2010 - 2013
• Bariatric Surgery 5-star Recipient
• Designated as Blue Distinction Center for Hip and Knee Replacement by Blue Cross and Blue Shield
• Designated as a Lung Cancer Screening Center of Excellence by the Lung Cancer Alliance
• MBSAQIP Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence, 2013 by the American College of Surgeons (ACS) and the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS)
• Wound Care Center of Distinction Award by Healogics, 2016
• Would Care Center of Excellence Award, 2016
• Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award 5 Star Rating - Top 10% in the Nation 2016 and 2017
• Healthgrades 5 Star Rating for Bariatric Surgery 2015-2018
• Healthgrades 5 Star Rating for Knee Surgery 2014-2017
This opportunity is on a beach front community in the East Coast of Central Florida and nearby the illustrious and pristine Vero Beach!
Top notch private, charter and public A-rated schools! Seventy-two miles of white sand beaches lie in wait of sunbathers, surfers, families, and fishermen year-round!
In the Treasure Coast, lies the historic Sebastian Inlet which is home to events like professional surfing competitions, festivals, and concerts and also known for excellent saltwater fishing. The inlet spans three miles of beautiful oceanfront. Here visitors and the local go swimming, scuba diving, snorkeling, or just hang out on the beachside. Neighboring Brevard County’s most popular beach cities are Cocoa Beach, Satellite Beach, Melbourne Beach, Indian Harbor Beach, and Indialantic.
One of the many other advantages of living in this beautiful area is its close proximity to the area attractions and theme parks like Universal Studios, Epcot, Sea World, Islands of Adventure, Walt Disney World, Aquatica and Kennedy Space Center! Fine dining, golf, camping, fishing, water sports, outlet/mall & specialty shopping, MLB spring training, NBA team within distance and night life also a bonus! The community provides specialty coverage in all areas with little that cannot be treated.