(Non- Interventional) Pain Medicine Opportunity in Beautiful Midwest Community
Marietta Memorial Health System is seeking BC/BE physician that specailizes in pain medicine continue to effectively provide care for patients with acute, chronic and/or cancer pain in an outpatient setting while coordinating patient care needs with other specialists. Our health system serves a population base of 300,000 in the Mid-Ohio Valley and Southeastern Ohio.
Position Highlights Include:
- Attractive base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance and student loan repayment
- PAID malpractice
- Patient-centered medical care
- Paid time off (PTO): 6 weeks (30 business days) & 5 national holidays
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Retirement: 403(b)
- Competative Medical, Dental and Vision benefit package.
- Annual CME funds - $3,000
Qualified candidates must be collaborative team members who show efficiency and confidence in the services they provide. Candidates must possess or be eligible for an Ohio medical license and DEA.
Physician involvement and feedback in all aspects of the health system is highly encouraged. We believe our providers are key players in the strategic movement of health care and our continued growth as a system.
Memorial Health System consists of a 200-bed not-for-profit community hospital, a full service cancer center, a critical access/orthopedic hospital, 110+ physician practices, 2 urgent care centers, a rehabilitation center, a free standing emergency department, an extended care facility and a retirement community.
Our medical staff is comprised of a 170+ specialists including (but not limited to): surgical oncology, bariatric surgery, thoracic surgery, 24 hour hospitalist coverage, plastic /reconstructive surgery and interventional cardiology).
In addition, the system maintains:
- Surgery suites with 9 state of the art operating rooms, including a Robotic Suite (Da Vinci)
- Block scheduling known for efficiency and long tenured OR nurses
- Eleven ICU Beds (a combined medical and surgical ICU)
- 24 bed Special Care Unit (3 vent rooms)
- Emergency Department with 48+ visits per year to the core facility alone
The city of Marietta, located in scenic Southeast Ohio, boasts unique shops, exceptional dining and a vast array of cultural and entertainment venues. Smithsonian Magazine has named Marietta to its list of "Top Communities to Visit in 2014".
Employers in the service area include DuPont, Hino Motors, the US Treasury Department, and Thermo Fisher Scientific.