Orthopedic Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Job in Greenville, NC
Vidant Medical Center, located in Greenville, North Carolina, is seeking experienced Orthopedic Surgery Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners to join their orthopedic trauma service line. The successful candidate will round, perform consults, see patients in clinic, and assist in the operating room when needed. The Vidant Orthopedic Trauma team provides care to patients at Vidant Medical Center’s 974-bed level 1 trauma center. The hospital is the tertiary referral center for Vidant Health, an 8 hospital healthcare system serving eastern North Carolina.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Hospital privileges at Vidant Medical Center
- Established team of 2 Orthopedic Trauma Surgeons and 6 Advanced Practice Providers
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities
- Level 1 trauma center
- Experienced NP/PA team
- JCAHO Accredited facility
- State of the art 48-bed inpatient orthopedic unit
- Epic EMR System
- Excellent compensation and benefit package
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,512-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 12,000 employees, eight hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 500 providers in more than 90 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com
Vidant Medical Center, one of four academic medical centers in North Carolina, is the flagship hospital for Vidant Health and serves as the teaching hospital for The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. Vidant Medical Center is a 974-bed tertiary referral center providing acute, intermediate, rehabilitation and outpatient health services to a 29-county region that is home to more than 1.4 million people. In recognition of its nursing excellence and high-quality patient care, Vidant Medical Center has been designated a Magnet® facility by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Widely recognized as the thriving cultural, educational, economic and medical hub of eastern North Carolina, Greenville is the 10th largest city in the state with a metropolitan population of nearly 100,000. The Dickinson Avenue Arts District offers a vibrant arts, music, culinary and festival scene in the Uptown Greenville district. Greenville is also home to East Carolina University, the Brody School of Medicine, and Pitt Community College. Excellent affordability, convenient location and natural resources combined with all of the amenities of a metropolitan university town, Greenville is the perfect place to live, work and play! Find Yourself in Good Company!
- Located inland off of the North Carolina coast, Greenville is 45 miles east of interstate 95, just over an hour to Raleigh, a little over an hour to the pristine beaches of the Crystal Coast of NC
- Home to East Carolina University (ECU), a vibrant university with an annual enrollment of more than 24,000 students
- Numerous waterways and the Greenville Greenway System are perfect for boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking and camping
- Mild climate perfect for year-round outdoor activities
- Cost of living below the national average, diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities, both public and private
- Investment of more than $500 million in downtown Greenville’s revitalization bringing new restaurants, shops, businesses, and residents to the area
Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, employs more than 500 providers in more than 90 locations, offering primary and specialty care. The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
ACCEPTING CANDIDATES FROM SEARCH FIRMS FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|