Inpatient Adult Psychiatrist Position in Ocala, FL - 7 on 7 off Schedule Available
The Vines Hospital in Ocala, Florida is recruiting a Psychiatrist for their Inpatient Adult Services. The Vines Hospital offers acute crisis stabilization, psychiatric care and detox services to adults suffering from addiction or mental health issues. All programs are staffed by highly trained and dedicated multidisciplinary treatment teams.
- Generous base salary and lucrative bonus structure.
- 15 patient daily caseload.
- No weeknight call.
- Weekend call 1:4.
- Full-time Monday-Friday schedule or Full-time 7 on 7 off schedule options
- Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus offered.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Student loan assistance.
- Supportive leadership and friendly support staff.
- No state income tax with lower cost of living.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in General Psychiatry.
- Active Florida license or ability to obtain licensure.
- Position duties include admission evaluations, daily care of assigned patients in the programs, treatment team leadership and interaction with administrative and clinical staff.
Ocala, FL offers the best of both worlds with friendly community living and city access. Ocala is located about 1 hour from both Tampa and Orlando to enjoy high end shopping, the beach and entertainment on the weekends. Ocala, FL is known as “Horse Country” lined with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish moss with miles of untainted nature. If you enjoy quieter living and the outdoors, Ocala has freshwater streams, rolling hills to explore.
The Vines Hospital is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) one of the nation’s largest hospital management companies. www.thevineshospital.com .
Victoria Miller | In-house Physician Recruiter | Behavioral Health Division | email@example.com |Office: 866.227.5415 x 225 | Cell: 440-361-1078
Universal Health Services, Inc. | UHS of Delaware, Inc. | 3295 River Exchange Drive Suite 190 Norcross, GA 30092| www.uhsinc.com
Since 2004, The Vines Hospital has been providing the highest quality mental health and addiction treatment services. Our specialized treatment services are provided by a multidisciplinary team of highly trained physicians, psychologists, social workers, addiction counselors, nurses and activity therapists.
Partners in Hope and Healing
The Vines Hospital is committed to being the leader in meeting our communities need for quality mental health and addictions treatment services. This commitment to care entails developing integrated delivery systems through partnerships with:
- Medical Surgical Hospitals
- Community Mental Health Centers
- Educational Institutions
- Managed Care Organizations
- Local Health Professionals and Agencies
The Vines Hospital will strive to set the standard for excellence in the field of behavioral health care and will maintain its leadership role by treating each patient as a respected individual of our community.
The Vines Hospital is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services (UHS) one of the nation’s largest and most respected hospital management companies.