Carlsbad Medical Center Seeks Pediatrician for Employed Position - Carlsbad, NM
Carlsbad Medical Center in Carlsbad, NM is seeking a BE/BC Pediatrician.
- Employed position
- Traditional inpatient/outpatient practice setting
- Joining established practice
- Office space located in close proximity to hospital
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment
Carlsbad Medical Center is the only full-service, 99 bed community-oriented hospital in Carlsbad, NM.
Carlsbad, NM is located in the Chihuahuan Desert and Pecos River Valley in the southeast corner of the state. It offers strong school systems, mild winters and thriving industry. Carlsbad is a family friendly community home to Carlsbad Caverns National Park as well as an array of outdoor activities including: fishing, water sports, hiking, rock climbing, cave exploration and golfing. Carlsbad is 2 ½ hours from El Paso, TX, 3 hours from Las Cruces, NM and 4 hours from Albuquerque, NM.
Visa Assistance is Available
Carlsbad Medical Center is a full-service, 127-bed community-oriented hospital located in along the beautiful Pecos River in Carlsbad, NM
The hospital, accredited by the Joint Commission, provides services including Bone Densitometry (Osteoporosis) In-Patient Rehabilitation and Transitional Care Unit, Cardiac Cath Lab, Intensive Care Unit, Cardiopulmonary Services, Laboratory, Diabetes Self-Management Center, Medical/Surgical/Pediatric Services, all Digital Diagnostic Imaging, OR/Surgical Services, Dietary Services, Outpatient Surgery, Education Department, Pharmacy, Emergency Department, Rehabilitation Institute, Sleep Lab, Outpatient Diagnostic Center, Women's Services and Hospitalist.
Carlsbad Medical Center has a long history of providing care to their friends and neighbors.With more than 50 physicians, CMS has more than 20 specialties and sub specialties, including cardiology, neurology, obstetrics, a Level II nursery, orthopedics, urology, wound care, pain management, and acute care rehabilitation.
CMC's 24 hour emergency department recently earned a Level III trauma designation, the first awarded by the state in Southeast New Mexico
- Carlsbad , located in the Chihuahuan Desert and the Pecos River Valley, is in the southeast corner of New Mexico, 160 miles from Midland and El Paso, Texas, 210 miles from Las Cruces, N.M., and 275 miles from Albuquerque, N.M.
- Population of Carlsbad 25,625/ county 51,658
- Carlsbad offers many activities: Fishing, water sports, hiking, rock climbing, cave exploration, golfing and Carlsbad Caverns National Park
- With a low cost of living and great schools this beautiful community offers families a great affordable lifestyle