Orthopedic Surgery/Sports Medicine - Hanover
Orthopedic Surgery/Sports Medicine Opportunity
WellSpan Health, a sophisticated medical community in south central Pennsylvania, is seeking a full-time Orthopedic Surgeon to join our well-established, employed practice. The practice is in beautiful, historic Hanover, PA and a short distance from the Baltimore/DC metro area.
About the Practice
- Employed position with WellSpan Medical Group (WMG)
- WMG employs 1,600+ providers
- Sports Medicine and General Orthopedics
- 1:5 call allows for good work/life balance
- Join four seasoned orthopedic surgeons and a non-operative sports medicine physician
- Surgeries performed at WellSpan’s Surgery and Rehabilitation Hospital and the new Hanover Surgery Center, which opened in early March
- Inherit a 30-year Sports Medicine Practice upon a planned physician retirement
- Orthopedic Urgent Care located on site
- Practice is well run by an experienced Senior Practice Manager
- Competitive salary and an RVU production bonus
- Excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision and a rich retirement program
- 5 weeks of paid vacation, 6 holidays and CME with stipend
- Full relocation (pack & move) at no cost
- Paid malpractice w/ tail
- Abundant outdoor activities include golf, fishing and hiking the nearby Appalachian Trail
- Family oriented community with excellent public and private schools
- Close proximity to Baltimore/DC metro area
For immediate confidential consideration or to learn more, please contact
Stew Sampsel, Physician Recruiter
WellSpan Health is an integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. The organization is comprised of a multispecialty medical group of more than 1,200 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, a regional behavioral health organization, a home care organization, six respected hospitals, more than 15,000 employees, and 140 patient care locations. WellSpan is a charitable, mission-driven organization, committed to exceptional care for all, lifelong wellness and healthy communities.
WellSpan Health facilities are located in York, Adams, Lancaster and Lebanon counties, which offer an ideal living environment to match the quality of work-life balance you’re seeking. Our communities offer abundant outdoor and cultural activities, including restaurants, theatre, golf courses, hiking trails, water sports, and historic tours. The communities are a short drive from several, large metropolitan areas including the Baltimore/DC metro area and Philadelphia.
If you value a strong sense of community, the more palatable pace of suburban living, and the convenience of a workplace close to home, you’ll realize the advantages of considering WellSpan Health as part of your future.
WellSpan Medical Group
The WellSpan Medical Group is a large multi-specialty group that employs more than 1,200 physicians and advanced practice clinicians in over 140 locations across south central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Working together and connected through a sophisticated electronic health record, these experts offer care and treatment for conditions that range from simple to complex – from the common cold to orthopedic injuries, neurologic problems and cardiovascular disease. The WellSpan Medical Group is proud of their culture of transparency, collaborative environment and strong commitment to physician leadership within their group.
Click Here for more information about WellSpan Health
Click Here to see WellSpan “Working as One”
Click Here to Explore York Pennsylvania
Click Here to explore life in South Central Pennsylvania