Pediatric ENT- Peyton Manning Children's Hospital
Peyton Manning Children's Hospital at St. Vincent (Indianapolis)
Pediatric Ear, Nose &Throat Center
We are seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Otolaryngologist for our busy practice in Indianapolis. The candidate must be comfortable performing all aspects of Pediatric ENT including airway procedures. Any voice experience is a plus, but not required.
At the Ear, Nose and Throat Center we are otolaryngology specialists who diagnose and treat the entire spectrum of pediatric otolaryngology, including airway, head/neck, otology, cochlear implant/BAHA, chronic ear and general otolaryngology. Our division is also a key member of the craniofacial, vascular malformation, and down syndrome teams.
The otolaryngologists and associates provide comprehensive services through:
- Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital Ear, Nose and Throat Center
- St. Vincent Pediatric Communications Center (Audiology)
- Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital
- 24/7 coverage at Hilbert Pediatric Emergency Department, at Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital
- St. Vincent Women’s Hospital NICU
- ENT Clinic at Peyton Manning Children’s Outpatient Center at St. Vincent Fishers
- Full time in-house hospitalists, pediatric intensivists, and neonatologists
- Busy airway practice due to our 96 bed NICU (largest in Indiana), 23 bed PICU, aerodigestive team, and large cardiac surgery program.
- Office Hours/Schedule: 8-4:30
- Expected patient volume per provider/day: 25
- Call is 1:4, assisted by nurse practitioners and in-house 24/7 pediatric emergency medicine, PICU, NICU and hospitalist attending physicians.
Indianapolis is the 14th largest city in the nation and is the center of America's heartland. Indianapolis supports more than 200 arts organizations, including a world-class symphony, theater, opera, ballet, museums, art galleries and professional sports. Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle with numerous cultural offerings, change of seasons, and outstanding schools. Indiana's cost of living and unemployment rates remain below the national average. Physicians in Indiana enjoy low malpractice rates, making Indiana one of the top physician friendly states in which to practice medicine.
Contact Seth Turner, Physician Recruiter
Seth.Turner@ascension.org or 317-338-6064
Be a Part of the St.Vincent Family
St.Vincent Health is a mission-based alliance of healthcare providers located throughout Indiana. And all of our providers are guided by the same guiding principles: a commitment to quality, compassion, and affordability in health care. Moreover, we’re dedicated to giving our employees the tools and resources they need to be successful. For the thousands who already work here, being a part of the St.Vincent family is more than a job. It’s a calling.
Comprehensive Health Benefits
Employees enjoy full medical, dental and vision insurance, a Flexible Spending Account, and long-term and short-term disability benefits.
Financial Security for the Future
Employees get an Employee 403 (b) and employer matching contributions, employer-paid term life insurance, a comprehensive legal plan, and a retirement well-being program.
Attention to Life-Work Balance
Paid time off, holidays, funeral leave, maternity leave, personal days, PerkSpot associate discount program, auto and homeowners insurance, and spiritual formation opportunities.
HealthGrades and other healthcare rating organizations consistently rank St.Vincent Health hospitals among the highest in Indiana in patient satisfaction and outcomes.
St.Vincent Medical Group is a comprehensive network of primary and specialty care physicians, recognized nationally and internationally.
Together with our local healthcare facilities, including 20 St.Vincent Health hospital ministries, St.Vincent Medical Group physicians provide health care to residents in 35 counties across Indiana.