Plastic Surgeon for growing team in Midwest at Parkview Health
Join our Team
Parkview Health is actively recruiting a Board Eligible/Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to join our well-established team in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Specifics of Your Role as a Plastic Surgeon
- This position entails general plastic surgery as well as experience/interest in microsurgery.
- Call rotation is 1:4
- Paid Time Off for 0 FTE – 30 days of PTO and 6 holidays for a total of 36 days each calendar year
- Our team consists of 3 physicians and 1 nurse practitioner.
- There is the opportunity to help develop a micro program if desired.
- The practice is located at 11141 Parkview Plaza Drive, Suite 300, Fort Wayne, IN 46845.
- Parkview Regional Medical Center Campus provides a strong primary care referral base, along with the state-of-the-art, 200,000 square foot outpatient Parkview Cancer Institute that opened in June of 2018. The Cancer Institute provides care to patients throughout the region by incorporating an interdisciplinary approach to care involving plastic surgery and other surgical specialties.
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region’s largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nation’s top employers by Forbes
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
For additional information or to submit your CV, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis – but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle.
Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you’re looking to grow your career, family or home.
Fort Wayne, the region’s hub and Indiana’s second largest city, consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S. and boasts some of the nation’s lowest cost of living.
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life, but with big-city amenities, like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne. It has dining and nightlife that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures, and we love to explore. If you’re a fan of professional sports, you won’t be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings, you’ll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!
Road to One Million
In Northeast Indiana, “good” is not good enough. We share a vision of bucking Midwest trends and breaking new ground. We have a vision of becoming a region of 1 million people by developing the quality of life needed to attract top talent and expand our business landscape.
Fort Wayne and Northeast Indiana are led by ambitious people marked by ingenuity and positivity—now that’s a community worth investing in. Join us as we transform potential into progress on the Road to One Million.
The Road to One Million Plan outlines a short-term goal of 38 regional development projects in 11 counties totaling $400 million in quality of place investments, and more than 70 projects and $1.5 billion in public and private investment over the next 10 years.
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.