Psychiatrist, Hospital employed - Excellent work- life balance.
We are seeking an outstanding BC/BE Psychiatrist in Northern New York State. This is a Full-time Hospital employed position.
- Salary: $300,000.00
- Productivity incentives (based on RVU’s) (In addition to base salary)
- Relocation: Up to $15,000.00
- Signing Bonus: $25,000.00
- Medical Liability Insurance- paid by the hospital
- Professional Dues: $2,000.00/year
- Paid Time Off (PTO): 30 days benefit time paid annually
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Outpatient only
- Adolescent/Adult general Psychiatry for individuals facing mental, emotional, and substance abuse problems.
- Provide Clinical supervision of mid-levels providers, psychiatric advanced practice nurses and other staff as appropriate.
- Operate as the Medical Director of the outpatient substance abuse Clinic.
- Expertise in medication-assisted treatment and addictions experience through the prescription of Suboxone or Vivitrol for opioid and/or alcohol dependency
- Consult with primary care providers to assist with ongoing management of behavioral health needs of their patients
- Canton-Potsdam Hospital is a not-for-profit, rural, acute-care community hospital.
- Certified for 94 beds
- Part of the St. Lawrence Health System (SLHS), formed to improve health, elevate the standard of care, enhance patient experience, and gain efficiencies through collaboration.
- CPH has 181 exceptional physicians and Advanced Practitioners on its medical staff, which brings our total employment to over 1200 compassionate people.
- Inpatient care is overseen by our 18 member Hospitalist Team.
- Outpatient services are provided at Clinics throughout the North Country and include Urgent Care, Laboratory, imaging services, and physical rehabilitation
- Our specialties include allergy and immunology, OB/GYN, pediatrics, general surgery, orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, ophthalmology, pain medicine, ENT, neurology, urology, pulmonology, and chemical dependency.
Guided by strategic medical staff and a master facilities plan, Canton-Potsdam Hospital has achieved incredible success while other small and rural hospitals struggle to survive. The resulting consistent financial surpluses have funded a series of new construction and renovation projects designed to accommodate our growth in patients and providers.
St. Lawrence Health System: the model for regional care in Northern NY
Potsdam and Canton are small, rural, college communities, located 11 miles apart with two colleges in each town.
- You’ll have almost zero commute time
- Very affordable housing. Average price is under $200,000.00
- We are home to one of the best public school systems in the nation in a safe environment.
If you love the outdoors, you’ll find some of the most sought-after skiing, hiking, fishing, kayaking, and mountain biking in the state right at your doorstep.
If you enjoy a more cosmopolitan atmosphere, Ottawa and Montreal are less than 2 hours away
Physician Recruitment and Retention
Canton Potsdam Hospital
50 Leroy St. Potsdam, NY 13676
Please take a moment to visit us on line at https://www.cphospital.org/practice-here