Psychiatry, Gulf Coast, MS
Singing River Health System Behavioral Health Services is located on the beautiful Gulf Coast of Mississippi. We are seeking a full-time Psychiatrist to join our practice of two physicians, two mid-levels, and multiple LCSW's.
Providers will work a one-in-four weekday evening and one-in-five weekend call rotation. Oncoming Psychiatrist will be located in an Outpatient Practice setting. Clinic hours are Monday - Friday. Patient population is well established. Board Eligible or Board Certified required.
Suitable candidates can expect the following:
- Competitive incentive package with a guaranteed base plus performance and production bonuses (Up to $300k+)
- Relocation assistance or sign-on bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Annual CME allowance
- Annual pledge towards licensure and fees
- Malpractice Coverage (including tail coverage) provided by Singing River Health System
- Paid Time Off up to 6 weeks a year (including CME)
- Benefit Package per Human Resources Employment Policy including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance etc.
Singing River Health System is both a mission-driven provider of health services and one of the largest employers on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Every day our dedicated team of caregivers makes an impact on the lives of almost everyone in our community, often in more ways than one.
Singing River Health System is comprised of two hospitals – Pascagoula Hospital and Ocean Springs Hospital – plus community medical clinics throughout the area. Singing River Health System provides:
- 24-hour emergency services
- Heart and vascular services
- Cancer care
- Women’s and Children’s services
- Inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services
- State-of-the-art neuroscience centers
- Behavioral health services
- Wound care and a hyperbaric medicine center
- Hospice care
- A community owned, not-for-profit health system
- Second largest employer in Jackson County with more than 2,500 employees, physicians, staff and volunteers
- Economic impact exceeding $270 million per year
- One of the largest emergency departments in the state, caring for more than 100,000 patients per year
- Home to award winning Blue Distinction® Centers of Excellence in spine and joint surgery
We provide critical health services, numerous community outreach programs and charitable services and educational programs. We strengthen the local economy by recruiting over 300 of the very best physicians and other professionals to our community while providing good jobs, wages, and benefits to more than 2,500 employees and their families.
Through this dedication, we help improve the health of the community while making it a better place to live and work. We are honored to be the caregiver of choice.