Full Time Nursing Home Psychiatrist -$327,000
FULL TIME NURSING HOME PSYCHIATRY- Birmingham
- The incoming psychiatrist will be employed by - Integrated Behavioral Health
- Round in nursing homes and long term care facilities Birmingham and metro area - Full Time.
- $300,000 Base Salary
- $35,000 Signing Bonus
- $20,000 Collaboration/Supervision for up to four Nurse Practitioners
- $7,500/year for Weeknight Call Rotation
- $2,500/weekend for Optional Weekend Inpatient Rounds with CRNPs
- $1,000/month per D.O. student for Optional Teaching Stipend, paid directly from D.O. school
- BCBS Platinum Health Plan
- Dental,Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Program
- Optional buy-in after three years
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- CME Time Off & $5000 Allowance
- 200 Hours Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Full-service credentialing staff
Consider a rewarding career in an environment that offers both inpatient and outpatients opportunities.
Refine your clinical skills and broaden your professional horizons in a challenging patient-centered, physician-owned company. Based in Huntsville, AL, Integrated Behavioral Health is a thriving independent practice of over 55 healthcare providers covering 6 hospitals, 5 outpatient clinics and more than 50 nursing homes and long term care facilities across Southern Tennessee and Northern Alabama.
At Integrated Behavioral Health, our mission is to provide patient-centered, high quality mental health services to meet the needs of individuals and families in Northern Alabama and Southern Tennessee. Integrated Behavioral Health offers a variety of integrated mental health services including outpatient and inpatient services, as well as onsite psychiatric services in long-term care facilities. Integrated Behavioral Health services consist of psychiatric assessments and evaluations, medication management, individual and family counseling, treatment planning, and disease education. Other psychiatric services are provided as needed and/or indicated.
- Psychiatric assessment, evaluation, and treatment for elderly, adults, adolescents, and children
- Individual and group counseling
- Marital and family therapy
- Psychoeducational groups- such as stress management, anger management, women's issues, assertiveness, self-esteem, etc.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for children
- Medication management
- Onsite psychiatric services for skilled care and assisted living facilities
- Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)