OutPatient Child Psychiatrist - $302,500
Integrated Behavioral Health is seeking Full time out-patient Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists in Madison AL
- The incoming psychiatrist will be employed by - Integrated Behavioral Health.
- Incoming child/adolescent psychiatrist will work out-patient clinic in Madison office.
- $275,000 Base Salary - outpatient
- $300,000 Base Salary- in/out patient mix
- $35,000 Signing Bonus
- $20,000 Collaboration/Supervision for up to four Nurse Practitioners
- $7,500/year for Weeknight Call Rotation
- $2,500/weekend for Optional Weekend Inpatient Rounds with CRNPs
- $1,000/month per D.O. student for Optional Teaching Stipend, paid directly from D.O. school
- BCBS Platinum Health Plan
- Dental,Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Program
- Optional buy-in after three years
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- CME Time Off & $5000 Allowance.
- 200 Hours Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Full-service credentialing staff
Consider a rewarding career in an environment that offers both inpatient and outpatients opportunities.
Refine your clinical skills and broaden your professional horizons in a challenging patient-centered, physician-owned company. Based in Huntsville, AL, Integrated Behavioral Health is a thriving independent practice of over 55 healthcare providers covering 6 hospitals, 5 outpatient clinics and more than 50 nursing homes and long term care facilities across Southern Tennessee and Northern Alabama.
At Integrated Behavioral Health, our mission is to provide patient-centered, high quality mental health services to meet the needs of individuals and families in Northern Alabama and Southern Tennessee. Integrated Behavioral Health offers a variety of integrated mental health services including outpatient and inpatient services, as well as onsite psychiatric services in long-term care facilities. Integrated Behavioral Health services consist of psychiatric assessments and evaluations, medication management, individual and family counseling, treatment planning, and disease education. Other psychiatric services are provided as needed and/or indicated.
- Addictive Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorders (ADHD) - Child and Adult
- Aging Issues
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia & other related cognitive disorders
- Depression and Anxiety
- Grief and Loss
- Martial/Relationship Conflict
- Mood Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress (PTSD)
- Work Related Issues