Hospitalist Physician - Reno, NV
We are looking for a Hospitalist Physician for our program at Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center in Reno, NV
This is an excellent opportunity to join a solid group of physicians
About the program:
- 380 Beds
- Average of 18 patients/day
- No procedures or codes required
- No ICU coverage required
- Flexible block scheduling
- Competitive Salary
- 20k in bonus/year
Our extremely competitive benefits package includes:
- Relocation stipend
- CME Allowance
- Malpractice w/ tail coverage
- Anthem Medical
- Dental and Vision
- Optum Health Savings Account
- MassMutual Long-term Disability
- MassMutual 401(k) Safe Harbor 4% match
- Section 162 Bonus Life insurance $200/month match
Alteon Health partners with hospitals to deliver the highest quality patient care. We empower our physicians and staff to employ innovative and adaptable care-delivery models. We foster the growth of our team members through mentorship, education and professional development.
People are at the center of everything we do. We view our patients, colleagues and partners as family. We value our hospital partnerships and are invested in the communities they serve. We believe in providing resources, mentorship and support to empower those dedicated to our mission to help them realize their career aspirations.
An affiliated member of Prime Healthcare Services, Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center is a 380-bed acute care and general medical/surgical hospital. A nationally accredited Center for Cancer and a full-service Heart and Vascular Institute, Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center was named as the state's first Nationally Accredited Breast Cancer Center of Excellence and is the only hospital offering CyberKnife, a non-invasive radiation delivery system, in Northern Nevada.
- Nestled along the western border of Nevada near the looming Sierra Nevada Mountain range, the Reno area has something for everyone. From the arts to the cultural splendor, from the casinos to its unprecedented natural surroundings, this city is rich in both tradition and and fresh entertainment. With natural beauty, charm, history and western hospitality.
- The Northern Nevada area is home to over 40 individual golf courses. Among its golf courses are the Divine Nine, a group of top-rated area courses designed by pros such as Arnold Palmer, Johnny Miller and John Harbottle and set amid the magnificent Sierra Mountains. Additionally the area boasts 18 world-class ski resorts, including Squaw Valley - home of the 1960 Winter Olympics.
- The Northern Nevada area boasts 60 gaming locations, the historic boomtown of Virginia City, world-class fishing, hiking, biking and numerous other outdoor activities. And above all, Reno is just minutes from the world-famous Lake Tahoe.