Pediatric Ophthalmology Physician in WI
Marshfield Clinic Marshfield Center seeks a Fellowship Trained, BC/BE, Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus physician. The Ophthalmology department includes all ophthalmology subspecialists, four optometrists and a full scope of support staff. This position will also provide outreach service to several centers throughout Marshfield Clinic System of Care. Clinic Call is 1:8.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Two year guaranteed salary, then production-based
- 4 weeks’ vacation to start; 2 weeks CME
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Occurrence Based Malpractice insurance
- 401(k) with match; 457(b); outstanding employer-funded retirement plan
- Generous Relocation Allowance
- Up to $150K in educational loan assistance and/or competitive bonus negotiable
Marshfield Medical Center in Marshfield, WI is our flagship medical center cares for patients from throughout central, northern and western Wisconsin. Our medical center provides the latest medical technology, research and education to serve patients from all across the U.S., Canada and around the world.
Marshfield Medical Center - Marshfield offers inpatient (hospital) and outpatient (medical offices care) services.
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Children’s Hospital
- Endovascular services – coiling for aneurysm
- Intensive Care Unit
- Level II Trauma Center
- LifeLink transportation (helicopter, airplane)
- Medical offices outpatient care
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Telestroke consultations with northern Wisconsin hospitals
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.