Family Medicine or Internal Medicine - Antigo, Wisconsin
Aspirus Antigo Clinic is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician for our primary care group in Antigo, Wisconsin.
- Join a well established and very busy practice of 13 providers and 7 advanced practice providers.
- 15-25 patients/day
- Outreach and inpatient optional
- Opportunity to pick-up Hospitalist shifts
- Clinic call is one day per week
- Complete remodel of clinic, includes state of the art equipment
- Clinic is attached to Aspirus Langlade Hospital - 25 bed critical access mini-rural medical center. The hospital opened on May 2012.
- Potential for sign on bonus, loan repayment or residency stipend
- Epic EMR utilized throughout health system
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine
Aspirus has been named by IBM Watson Health as a one of the Nation’s Top 15 Health Systems, based on analysis of overall organizational performance. We are a system of 8 hospitals and 60 clinics that spans over 25,000 square miles throughout Central Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Currently, over 470 providers are located throughout the system and have the opportunity to affect approximately 604,000 lives.
Aspirus Langlade Hospital is a 23-bed critical access hospital serving a population of approximately 26,000 in and around Antigo, Wisconsin. At present, there are 32 active and 38 consulting medical staff members plus a well-trained staff of nurses, technicians and other medical and support personnel.
The hospital admits 1,200 inpatients annually with 56,000 outpatient visits each year. There are more than 1,400 surgical procedures performed each year. Our Emergency Department has more than 1,100 patient visits each year. The Urgent Care averages about 1,075 visists per month. The hospital has performed above state and antional averages for rural hospitals and is extremely well-equipped diagnostically.
The hospital holds The Joint Commission-National Quality Gold Seal Approval.
Located in north central Wisconsin, Antigo is surrounded by thousands of acres of county forest land that provides opportunities for high adventure rafting, downhill skiing, swimming and fishing in crystal clear lakes or exploring the rugged terrain of Kettlebowl Hill. This rural town is home to traditional neighborhoods where people still leave their keys in their cars! The vibrant downtown offers great Friday night fish fries, loyalty to school academics and sports, churches and all the conveniences of modern living. Being close to the heart of Wisconsin allows you access to major cities like Chicago, Milwaukee and the Twin Cities.