|Facility:||MEDNAX Health Solution Partner|
|Address:||555 S 70th St
Lincoln, NE 68510
Big city offerings with a small town feel
Exciting opportunity for a full time BC/BE MFM specialist to join a 4-physician practice with offices in both Omaha and Lincoln, NE. This is a well-respected practice with a reputation for providing exceptional healthcare to the community for over 20 years.
- Base salary plus guaranteed bonus
- Practice provides a variety of services to patients and referring physicians, including advanced ultrasound, prenatal diagnosis and outpatient consultation
- Procedures include nuchal translucencies, amniocentesis, CVS, fetal echocardiography and PUBs
- Offices located on hospital campuses
- Teaching opportunities exist as the group has an academic affiliation with medical students and residents from Creighton University
- Research opportunities available
Choose to live in Omaha or Lincoln (or somewhere in between). Lincoln prides itself on being one of the friendliest cities in the country and was listed in the top 50 Best Places to Live in America on Livability.com. If you’re looking for an outdoor enthusiast’s playground, look no further than Omaha’s tree-lined, walking and biking trails that wind through the city. As the largest city in the state of Nebraska, Greater Omaha’s cost of living is well below the national average. Big city offerings with a small city feel.
Recruiter - Janet Friedman
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|