Pulmonologist/Critical Care - Academic Affiliation - Grand Island
Seeking Pulmonologist/Critical Care - It's all here! Grand Island, NE
Affiliated with Creighton University School of Medicine
Visa sponsorship available
Grand Island Specialty Clinic is seeking a quality driven, patient centered Board Certified/Board Eligible Pulmonology Critical Care physician to join our multi-specialty group in Grand Island, Nebraska - easy drive to Lincoln and Omaha, NE.
CHI Health St. Francis has a catchment area of over 150,000 residents and provides a full complement of medical specialties. Lots of new building projects going on!
- 16 Bed Open ICU
- Great balance between Pulmonary and Critical Care. This is a blended position of IP and clinic
- Round on 8-10pt/day seeing 4-5 new IP consults/day
- 15 - 18 patients per clinic day
- Provide high quality customer service to patient and family members by working with a team of hospitalists, cardiologists, infectious disease, nephrology and oncologists
- 4 Bed Accredited Sleep Lab
- Option to read sleep studies if Board Certified in Sleep Medicine
- Option to become Adjunct faculty with Creighton University School of Medicine (CUMC)
- Navigational Bronchoscopy
- Sleep Studies
- Work with our oncologists and the lung nodule registry
- Employment position with salary guarantee plus productivity based wRVU incentive
- Benefits package includes: Health, dental, vision, retirement savings, relocation package, annual CME allowance, paid malpractice insurance, and tail coverage.
I look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. Please contact me:
Terri Bangert, MAA, FASPR
CHI Health St. Francis is a level III Trauma Center and is a regional referral center with 159 beds. Good Things Happen Here. In 2008 it opened a $40 million, 9 story patient tower. In 2019 a state-of-the-art 40,000 sq. ft. cancer center. Now, new Surgical Services department. Construction on the 37,500 sq. ft., $32 million dollar addition is scheduled for completion early 2021.
CHI Health (Nebraska) has implemented a nicotine free work policy and will consider only qualified nicotine free candidates. As of March 1, 2019, cotinine (nicotine) will be added to the list of substances screen for during the post offer, pre-employment testing for all external job candidates offered employment. A positive result for cotinine (nicotine) will eliminate eligibility for employment. consideration.
CHI is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees and 25,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.