National - Hospitalist
National – Hospitalist
HNI Healthcare is recruiting for National Hospitalists to join our team. This is an employed traveling hospitalist position that allows you to live in any city with a major airport hub. HNI’s National team is comprised of highly skilled hospitalists which HNI will deploy to help start up new facility contracts, temporarily bridge staffing gaps, and bolster relationships with hospital administrators and medical staff.
This opportunity features:
- Generous above market compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Paid expenses for travel and lodging
- Professional assistance with medical licenses and hospital privileging
- Company paid malpractice insurance
- Blocked scheduling to allow time off to go home on a regular basis
- Opportunities for career progression
Successful candidates for HNI’s National positions possess the following characteristics:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- High degree of flexibility
- Desire to be an integral part of an organization committed to excellence
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services
- Completed residency training in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority
- Comfortable practicing in a variety of hospital and geographic settings
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent reputation as a clinician
- Professional demeanor with a calm and rational approach to problem-solving
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and level of sophistication
Ideal candidates should live in, or near, a metro area with a large national airport hub, such as:
Atlanta, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas/Fort Worth, Denver, New York, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Seattle/Tacoma, Charlotte, Orlando, Phoenix, Miami/Fort Lauderdale, Newark, Houston, Boston, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Detroit, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington D.C., Salt Lake City, Chicago, San Diego, Tampa, Portland.
Why HNI Healthcare?
HNI enables physicians to practice value-based, collaborative, technology-enabled hospital medicine. Our physician leadership and executive management teams, cultivate a supportive, forward-thinking culture at HNI Healthcare one centered on quality patient care, clinician development and evidence-based practices.
Technology - HNI developed VitalSignsTM to give its providers the tools to make direct impact on clinical, operational and financial outcomes. Using physician-generated, real-time data and analytics, VitalSigns enables clinicians to manage workflow, capture charges, monitor performance, and collaborate and align with colleagues and hospital leadership.
Resources, Training & Culture - HNI Healthcare is also home to our exclusive HNICORE program a comprehensive training and thought leadership program that provides support for physician services, provider relations, performance improvement and ongoing clinician education. HNICORE establishes a culture of excellence in clinical, operational and financial performance.