Gastroenterologist Needed in California
Join High Desert Gastroenterology in Lancaster, California. This is an exciting opportunity to practice high quality clinical care while in beautiful California.
- Competitive Base Salary
- PTO and CME
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401K Match
- Productivity Bonus and Practice/ ASC Ownership Potential
- Possible Sign-on Bonus and Relocation
- Join a team of two other leading Gastroenterologists
- Access to state-of-the-art endoscopy center
- Optional Call Schedule with Additional Compensation
At High Desert Gastroenterology, Inc., our priority is to deliver quality care to informed patients in a comfortable and convenient setting. Our mission is to tirelessly strive for excellence in evaluating and applying state-of-the-art knowledge, skills and technology in the education, prevention, detection and cure of gastrointestinal disorders. Our dedicated team of skilled professionals provide total comprehensive digestive treatment and care, including Upper Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, Esophageal Dilation, Flexible Sigmoidoscopy and more.
High Desert Gastroenterology, Inc
1753 West Avenue J, Lancaster, CA 93534
- Northern edge of Los Angeles County
- Heart of the Antelope Valley (between Death Valley and Coastal beaches)
- Experience four seasons
- Short commute to nine National Parks and four major airports.
- Rated among the top ten fastest growing cities (source)
- Big development balanced with small town values and amenities
High Desert Gastroenterology, Inc is supported by Covenant Physician Partners, where we put HEART into everything we do. We deliver superior value to our patients, physicians, associates and communities (our partners) through professional and innovative services. Experience sound operations, financial backing and clinical best practices bring the leverage and scale you need to shift your focus towards what’s most important: providing excellent patient care.