Radiation Oncologist Needed in Mid Missouri
Presence is exceptional care that delivers exceptional outcomes. We would like to invite you to share that gift as part of the Radiation Oncology team at SSM Health Cancer Center. We are seeking a well renowned Board Certified/Board Eligible Radiation Oncologist who has a proven ability to engage with their colleagues and patients and who shares our dedication to exceptional care and outcomes.
- IMRT, IGRT, and HDR Therapy
- Monday through Friday 8 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Excellent support staff – Two Radiation Therapist, RN, Front Office Staff, Physicists, dosimetrist
- Current Equipment Available - Varian Linear Accelerator-IX with RapidArc,
On-board IGRT/CBCT, Elekta Flexitron HDR unit, Karl Storz Flexible Laryngoscope
- In-house dedicated Philips Big Bore CT with power injector and 4D CT capability
- Proven and strong referral patterns in our community
Experience the rewards of practicing with one of the leading health systems in the nation, while you discover a quality of life unique to Mid Missouri. Here you'll find smaller cities such as Mexico, Jefferson City, our state capital, and Columbia, home of the University of Missouri. This area has all the diversity, vibrancy and activities you would find in major metropolitan areas without the congestion and stress. And, for those who wish to experience the wonders of nature, Lake of the Ozarks' 1,150 miles of shoreline offer the state's premier lake resort and vacation destination.
To learn more or express interest please call (573) 681-3384 or email Maria.Lopez-Mendez@ssmhealth.com
St. Mary’s Hospital - Jefferson City is a 167-bed, full-service community hospital located in Missouri’s state capital. The hospital features a dedicated inpatient pediatric unit, a Wound Center and Outpatient Treatment Center. Other services offered at the hospital include emergency services, cardiology, orthopedic care, cancer care, outpatient surgical services, maternity care and women’s health. The hospital moved to a new, state-of-the-art building in November 2014. Please visit our website to learn more about the patient-centered design and features of the new facility.
Jefferson City (population 45,000) is a beautiful, family-friendly community situated in the heart of Missouri. It offers convenient and easy access to all three major metropolitan areas across the state. Located just 45 minutes from the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri's largest lake destination. Whether it's fishing, boating, skiing, shopping, dining, or simply relaxing, the Lake of the Ozarks is the premier place for family fun!
- Majestic river views and tree-lined bluffs; an abundance of gorgeous parks and trails just waiting to be explored
- Plentiful shopping including numerous quaint boutiques in the historic downtown district
- Low cost of living
- Excellent and highly rated public and private schools
- Jefferson City was recently named the "Most beautiful small town in America" by Rand McNally
- Experience the beauty of all four seasons in this awesome Midwestern town
SSM Health provides a full range of health services in the Mid-Missouri region. Our Mid-Missouri corridor of care includes 20+ medical group offices, community hospitals in Jefferson City, Mexico and Maryville Missouri, along with two urgent care centers. SSM Health Medical Group offices provide family practice, pediatric and specialty care services in the communities along the Interstate 54 corridor.
SSM Health provides sophisticated medical care close to home.