Gastroenterologist | Georgia-Florida Line College Town Near Amelia Island-Jax Beach
South Georgia Medical Center is pleased to announce due to demand we have any exceptional opportunity for a board eligible/certified Gastroenterologist. Come grow with us and provide the best in class quality healthcare to our community.
- Board eligible/certified in Gastroenterology
- Eligible for unrestricted medical licensure in the State of Georgia
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within an inter-disciplinary team and with referring physicians to provide high quality patient care
- Passionate about quality, service excellence, safety, process improvement, program development and team building. Experience with the EPIC electronic medical record is a significant plus.
- Possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Proven ability to create a positive and productive environment that promotes collegiality and innovation in all settings
- Monday - Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Shared Call
- Good worth ethic
- Hospital based employment
- We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package that includes a strong base salary, bonus program, health insurances, malpractice insurance, 401k with matching, CME time with financial support, relocation assistance, sign on bonus and more…
South Georgia Medical Center is a 418-licensed bed health system comprised of a main campus and three satellite campuses; SGMC Berrien Campus, SGMC Lanier Campus, and SGMC Outpatient Plaza. These facilities serve a large, diverse population with a wide variety of inpatient and outpatient services. We serve 400,000 residents in a 15-county medical service area covering South Georgia and North Florida.
We offer robotic-assisted surgeries, a renowned open-heart surgery program, thriving comprehensive Pearlman Cancer Center, a satellite clinic of the Joseph M. Still Burn Center and other advanced services normally found only in metropolitan hospitals.
For over a decade SGMC's Dasher Memorial Heart Center has grown from humble beginnings to a program with regional recognition. From cardiac and endovascular emergencies to diseases that progress over a lifetime, SGMC provides a continuum of cardiac care. With a team of highly-skilled cardiologists, two cardio-thoracic surgeons and a vascular and endovascular surgeon, a number of complex procedures are being performed right here in South Georgia to meet patient's cardiac needs.
At South Georgia Medical Center we are committed to providing our community with quality care, and we are proud to be recognized for exceptional care to our patients.
Valdosta is one of Georgia’s most enriched and successful communities. The area boasts a thriving business community, superb educational system, affordable housing, and endless opportunities for recreation, entertainment and the arts. Enjoy a short scenic drive to the pristine beaches of Florida’s Atlantic and Gulf Coast. Access to Atlanta, Jacksonville and Tallahassee. Enjoy a vibrant downtown, eateries & tranquil city parks. We have an abundance of family amenities including sport leagues, swim/tennis/golf & country clubs. We are home to Moody Air Force Base and Georgia’s 9th largest college Valdosta State University with over 14,000 students. Our local regional airport has non-stop flights to Atlanta. Come see why we are the “Azalea City of the South.”