Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
University of Maryland Capital Region Health is part of the University of Maryland Medical System. Their mission is to provide high-quality, accessible healthcare services in partnership with the community.
- 210-bed, community-based hospital
- Established 8 physician team with a clinical performance nurse
- Full subspecialty support
- No procedures; no call environment; no codes
- Open ICU with 24/7 intensivist coverage
- Open to internal medicine and family medicine candidates with 3+ years experience
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
The scenic community of Cheverly is located in central Maryland and is just a few miles outside of Washington D.C. Its close proximity to Washington D.C., Baltimore, Annapolis and Alexandria, VA gives its residents an array of arts and entertainment, sporting events as well as outdoor activities.