Cardiologist- Interventional - Kearney, NE
Seeking BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to join our premier cardiovascular practice in Kearney, Nebraska
CHI Health Nebraska Heart Institute
NHI Clinic located in our well resourced medical office building attached to CHI Health Good Samaritan hospital.
- Join (2) Interventional cardiologists, Vascular Surgeon, CT Surgeon, Advance Practice Providers and a fully supportive staff
- Exceptional cath lab and non invasive services
- Provide ambulatory outreach services in several rural Nebraska and Kansas communities- create instant referrals and long lasting relationships
- Nebraska Heart Institute (NHI) is the regions premier cardiac and vascular provider for CV services. Includes six office locations and the 63-bed CHI Health Nebraska Heart Hospital located in Lincoln, NE
- H1B sponsorship available
Beautiful regional referral hospital CHI Health Good Samaritan with over 300,000 pop. catchment area
Qualified candidates please contact:
Terri Bangert, MAA, FASPR. In-house physician recruiter with CHI Health/The Physician Network
CHI Health Good Samaritan Hospital is a 287 bed regional referral center. Over 300,000 catchment area. in 2014 it completed a $64 million hospital expansion with new surgical suites, endoscopy suites, cath labs, PACU, outpatient surgical, and cardiac center. It is a Level II Trauma center with AirCare flight and EMS services. It has a 24-bed open ICU with 24/7 hospitalist service.
Kearney is a growing, progressive community of over 32,000. A University town.
SAFE, FRIENDLY, Family oriented!
- Excellent school systems with both public and private schools. Ranked #1 in state for public schools
- Local airport with daily flights to Denver
- Home to the University of Nebraska-Kearney
- Safe community; low unemployment
- Beautiful parks and trails
- Great shopping spots, national chain restaurants, a thriving downtown with unique shops
- Abundant recreational activites: 5 golf courses, world class hunting and fishing, USHL hockey, university sporting events, excellent YMCA parks/rec program, museums/arts, and convention center
- Low-cost housing with beautiful, spacious developments in town or in the country
- 2 hr drive to Lincoln, 5 hr drive to Denver. 5 hr drive to Kansas City
CHI Health (Nebraska) has implemented a nicotine free work policy and will consider only qualified nicotine free candidates. As of March 1, 2019, cotinine (nicotine) will be added to the list of substances screen for during the post offer, pre-employment testing for all external job candidates offered employment. A positive result for cotinine (nicotine) will eliminate eligibility for employment. consideration.
CHI is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees and 25,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.