Neurology Associates, P.C. are seeking quality driven, patient–centered Neurologists to join our progressive, and expanding Practice in Lincoln, Nebraska. This opportunity is well suited for both General Neurologists, as well as Neurologists with Sub-Specialty Fellowship training, passionate about providing comprehensive neurological care in a private practice setting.
This opportunity offers:
- Option for Neuro-hospitalist or Clinic based practice with 1:5 call
- Opportunities in General Neurology, Stroke, Movement Disorders, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis and Neuromuscular
- Consult coverage for St. Elizabeth’s hospital
- Well-Respected and Experienced Neurology Team of four Board Certified Neurologists
- EMG Lab studies in clinic
- Freedom to develop your own professional direction
- Relocation Allowance + Benefits
Lincoln, Ne is known as one of the Happiest Cities. #1 in Best places for business and careers. Home to outstanding major college sports; major concert performances, active theater and arts, family friendly neighborhoods, beautiful parks, golf courses and trails. You'll experience all four seasons in a wonderful environment that offers excellent schools, both private and public.
Our physicians are Board-Certified Neurologists with the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, and members of the American Academy of Neurology. A neurologist is a physician who has specialized in medical training in disorders affecting the nervous system. The nervous system consists of the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves and muscles. The nervous system may be affected directly by illness or injury or may be involved as a result of disease of other parts of the body.