Neurology - Lincoln, Nebraska
Neurology Associates, P.C. are seeking quality driven, patient–centered Neurologist to join our busy and expanding practice in Lincoln, Nebraska. This opportunity is well suited for a General Neurologist or a Neurologist with Sub-Specialty Fellowship training. The ideal candidate would be passionate about providing comprehensive neurological care in a private practice setting.
This opportunity offers:
- Join the Nebraska Cornhuskers Team Neurologists!
- Option to be a Neuro-hospitalist or Clinic based physician
- Clinic based opportunities in General Neurology, Stroke, Movement Disorders, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis and Neuromuscular
- Consult coverage for St. Elizabeth’s hospital
- Call 1:5
- EMG Lab studies in clinic
- Read EEG's done at the hospital
- Freedom to develop your own professional direction
- Health and Dental
- Stipend for a vehicle
- Share in the Practice's Husker Football Season Tickets
- Malpractice with Tail Coverage
- Vacation and CME Time
- Partnership available after one year
To learn more send your CV to:
Neurology Associates, P.C. has provided healthcare for the Lincoln area and surrounding region since 1978. Our physicians have years of experience providing quality, comprehensive and compassionate care in the diagnosis and treatment of neurological conditions.
Our physicians are Board-Certified Neurologists with the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, and members of the American Academy of Neurology.
Lincoln, Nebraska is known as one of the Happiest Cities. #1 in Best places for business and careers. Home to outstanding major college sports; major concert performances, active theater and arts, family friendly neighborhoods, beautiful parks, golf courses and trails. You'll experience all four seasons in a wonderful environment that offers excellent schools, both private and public.