Inpatient General Psychiatrist - Reno, NV
West Hills Hospital has been the only free standing hospital in Northern Nevada and a community leader in behavioral healthcare since 1980. Located in Reno, NV, West Hills offers a healing environment that is reassuring to an individual’s sense of security and confidentiality. Our facility holds great expectations for bringing hope and healing to children, adolescents and adults by positively impacting their emotional and behavioral health through the compassionate care we provide. Dedicated to excellence, West Hills is accredited by The Joint Commission.
POSITION DUTIES / DETAILS:
- Initial evaluations and assessments;
- Treatment team leadership and daily care of assigned patients;
- Flexible schedule, open to part time or full time considerations;
- Choice to be either employed by the facility or to work as an Independent Contractor;
- Collegial, supportive environment;
- Career growth opportunities;
BENEFITS / COMPENSATION:
- Robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k w/ company match, malpractice insurance w/ tail coverage, CME allowance + time, Paid-Time Off;
- Also offered is an extremely competitive Base Salary, Sign-On Bonus, Relocation Assistance, Student Loan Assistance, Base Salary w/ ability to earn additional income through Productivity Bonus Plan.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, LICENSURE, TRAINING:
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program required;
- Board certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry required;
- Licensed to practice in the State of NV or the ability to obtain an NV medical license;
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians
West Hills Hospital is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) the nation’s largest facilities based behavioral health provider. www.uhsinc.com.
In-House Physician Recruiter
West Hills Hospital
Subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc.
Excellent and compassionate patient care is the primary concern of West Hills Hospital. We provide a full range of behavioral health care services, including inpatient hospitalization, chemical detox and rehabilitation, and intensive outpatient psychiatric and chemical dependency treatment. West Hills Hospital services all Northern Nevada and Northern California communities.
West Hills Hospital treats and serves children, adolescents, and adults who are seeking treatment for mental health issues:
- Bipolar disorders
- Alcohol and drug dependency
- Sexual, physical, and emotional abuse
- Severe psychosocial and psychosomatic problems
- Suicidal tendencies
- Anxiety disorders