It's all about the Community!
Highly-ranked Banner Health is actively recruiting a BE/BC OB-GYN in Sterling, Colorado.Situated in the heart of the Colorado eastern plains, Sterling is home to 15,000 people and serves over 25,000 from surrounding communities. This is a great location to enjoy the outdoors, the laid-back, simple life of a small town with friendly people and impact the community with your patient care and meaningful relationships! A 2-hour drive will put you in the Rocky Mountains, at the Bronco game in Denver, or your departure gate at Denver International Airport.
What you can expect in this Established Practice:
- 4 1/2 day work week
- Office Hours 8-5, M-F
- Call schedule 1:4
- Approximately 220 annual births
- Strong supportive clinical team
When you work with Banner Health:
- You receive a lucrative compensation package
- Including guaranteed salary, sign-on bonus/relocation
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Excellent benefits packages
- Paid CME + allowance
- Eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- You're supported by the strength of a Top 5 Large Healthcare System with over 1,500 providers system-wide
ADVANTAGES OF A SMALL TOWN PRACTICE | Rural medicine offers some of the most exciting opportunities in American medicine – a wide variety of cases, practicing full-spectrum primary care, challenging and rare opportunities, greater emphasis on patient relationships, less time-consuming call, less bureaucracy with greater opportunity for development.
Sterling Regional Medical Center Stats:
• 25 Bed Acute-Care Facility
• Newly Remodeled
• State-of-the-Art Services & Equipment
• Full time in house Hospitalists
• Wellness & Health Education
• Low Managed Care
• Support of General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Internal Medicine, Cardiology and
• Diagnostic Lab
• Banner's multi specialty clinic is located adjacent to the hospital
Sterling is a rural community of 15,000 founded rich in agricultural tradition; located in the heart of Colorado’s high eastern plain, Sterling boasts a safe, family environment with friendly, respectful neighbors. With a mild climate and an average of 331 days of sunshine each year, plenty of recreational opportunities exist, including:
• Private & public Golf Courses.
• Over 60 acres of parks.
• Indoor & outdoor movie theatres.
• Three reservoirs, two with unlimited water sports.
• Hunting, camping & fishing.
• Roller hockey, baseball/softball, tennis, & rodeos
• A highly respected and rated school district with ACT scores that exceed state and national averages.
• Two hours to metropolitan amenities! Denver offers major league sports, theatres, a zoo, major shopping malls, museums and more.
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!