Radiology Associates of Hollywood, Envision Physician Services provider, is currently seeking a Diagnostic Radiologist who is fellowship trained in Neuroradiology, MSK, Body Imaging or Emergency Radiology to help expand our team of Radiologists covering overnight shifts. The overnight Radiologists are based out of Memorial Regional Hospital, a level 1 trauma center in Hollywood, FL. Memorial’s culture is admired for its transparency, teamwork and trust.
- 1 week (7 days) on and 2 weeks (14 days) off
- Unified, fully integrated, efficient PACS and clinical information systems
- High quality diagnostic equipment, electronic communications tool
- Radiology assistants provide clerical support and make all phone calls
Summary of Position:
- Home reading stations provided. You will be required to work on site 1 out of every 3 weeks of overnight work or approximately 6 weeks per year.
- Local residence required.
- Twenty additional on-site shifts to be completed annually.
- Neuro and Body CT, US, NM and XR. Coronary CTA skills required.
- Six hospitals covered, including one trauma center.
- Sub-specialists in Ortho, IR and Pediatric Radiology are on backup call available for consultations and will come in to cover any emergent IR procedure or emergent Pediatric fluoro case.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
A-rated professional liability insurance
Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
Competitive compensation including several benefit options
Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Memorial Regional Hospital, the flagship facility of Memorial Healthcare System, opened in Hollywood in 1953. The hospital is one of the largest in Florida, with a distinguished reputation for advanced medicine and technology and high-quality health care services. Among Memorial Regional Hospital's renowned programs are Memorial Cardiac and Vascular Institute, Memorial Cancer Institute and the Neuroscience Center. The hospital is one of only a few level I trauma centers in the state qualified to treat the most severe, life-threatening injuries.
Centrally located between Fort Lauderdale and Miami, Hollywood boasts five miles of protected beach along the Atlantic Ocean. Hollywood is a recreational magnet and residential haven offering all the advantages of South Florida combined with a quiet, hometown appeal that is perfect for singles, couples and families and minutes away from many other area attractions.
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.