Radiologist - Neuro Diagnostic
Exclusive Neuroradiologist Opportunity - Long Island, New York – Seeking the Best and Brightest!
Envision Physician Services has an outstanding opportunity for a fellowship trained Neuroradiologist to join our well-established innovative tristate area multi-specialty radiology group on Long Island, NY. The provider will be part of a team of Radiologists supporting our New York practices. Our congenial environment offers a truly gratifying work life. In addition, you will enjoy the benefits of being a part of the Envision Physician Services team. Please review details below and submit your CV for consideration.
- Competitive compensation
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
- Growth and leadership opportunities
- Flexible and equitable scheduling
- Advanced technical support
- Paid time off
- Bonus structure, CME
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
- All benefits effective day 1 - Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, and 401K
- Seasoned and supportive Chief
- Applicants must have current ABR/AOBR certification and be fellowship trained in Neuroradiology.
- An active NY state medical license is preferred.
- This position requires strong Neuroradiology skills and proficiency in general radiology. The ability to read body imaging and/or perform light procedures a plus but not required.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Johanna Bartlett, BSN, RN, Senior Physician Recruiter
At 317-313-9098 or e-mail your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Envision Physician Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan, bonus structure, CME, generous time off, 401K, and paid malpractice with tail coverage. For more information about this opportunity, please contact Johanna Bartlett, BSN, RN, Senior Physician RecruiterAt 317-313-9098 or e-mail your CV to Johanna.email@example.com
Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center is a 537-bed non-profit teaching hospital located in West Islip, New York with an annual inpatient volume of more than 25,000 visits. It provides a full range of comprehensive services, including: oncology, cardiology, orthopedic, women’s, respiratory, neurosurgical and surgical care. State of the art diagnostic imaging capabilities include a Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography (PET/CT) scanner.
About Long Island
Only minutes from Manhattan, Long Island is a beautiful and convenient location to experience the best of New York. The close proximity to the city is one of Long island’s biggest draws. One of the largest school systems in New York State outside of the NYC public school system, Long Island is also home to some of the best schools in the country. From pre-schools to colleges and universities, Long Island is home to schools that provide first-class education. Long Island is also home to over one hundred museums – boasting exhibits in the fields of science, history, aeronautics, art, local culture, and more. With so many great museums locally, no matter what you are passionate to learn about, you won’t have to travel far; but it’s awfully nice to have the option of hopping on the train for a quick trip to the city! Enjoy the best of both worlds by choosing long Island, NY.