Internal Medicine Opportunity in Brooklyn, NY
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review patient’s history and perform physical examinations. Evaluate, diagnose and provide appropriate treatment and patient care. Prefer patient to specialist as needed.
- Provide quality clinical diagnostic skills in the delivery of patient care. Review all test results and recommend suitable management for the patient, including but not limited to, preventive health recommendations and habits.
- Prescribe medications and formulate ongoing treatment and disease management plans.
- Provide relationship-centered care, taking into account the patient’s psychosocial and physical needs.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results. Complete and insure accuracy of patient medical record.
- Communicate effectively with the clinical team to insure total delivery of quality care.
- Participate in medical staff educational programs and meetings.
Medical Office Hours of Operation:
Monday-Wednesday 8:00AM – 6:00PM
Thursday 8:00AM – 8:00PM
Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Saturday 8:00AM – 1:00PM
Competitive Benefit Package:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Sign-on Bonus
- Malpractice Insurance
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) Reimbursement
- Medical/Dental/Vision Health Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan